Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms

Just wandering what the first symptoms of pregnancy are and how early on can u get them? First month trying and dont feel like I could be pregnant, just made me think! 

Replies

• I had nausea and swollen, tender boobs 4 dpo and thought I was crazy, but I was pregnant.

• None really! I was TTC for 12 months and my boobs were sore and tender between ov and AF and the month we caught was no different. I was ROASTING at night time and H said he suspected because of that. I also felt incredibly depressed for a couple of days which is incredibly out of character for me but many websites say this can happen due to the hormones. I only understood these things in retrospect though. During the 2ww it was like any other.

• For me it was really sore boobs, this isn't a symptom I usually have with my AF so I was sure I was pregnant. I was also really tired but that could've just been because it was a very busy time at work!

• My symptoms were odd and it was only in hindsight that I actually realised they were pregnancy related. I had extreme tiredness, felt like I'd pulled muscles in my abs, cracking joints and slight nausea like I'd ate too mich. I had no sickness, no sore boobs and it wasn't obvious.  All of these started from 8dpo and I got my BFP at 12 dpo.

Other than that, I've had every symptom imaginable during the 2ww.