Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thursday Chat Thread

Hi Ladies,

Not sure if many people are around but thought I'd start a thread for today anyway.

Thanks for the vibes from yesterday Lottie ;-) my appointment is next week!

Nothing else to report, glad it's nearly the weekend!

Hi to all who follow!

Replies

• Lulu- You have all the good luck I can  muster for next week!

Feeling much better today, Yay lol!

Bit if a rant coming up!

My MIL drives me mental...we went out for dinner last night and she said to me and H about going to New York next May 16 but then when she had a few more drinks and FIL and H went to the bar she was saying about waiting another year because I am doing well with my weight loss etc.... Firstly make up your mind! And B its got nothing to do with you when me and H decide to try again grrrrr.... I just hate that she waits for H to be away until she says something like that.

Grrr lol!

Anyways going to start my folic acid soon Yay!

• Thanks CC!

Grrrr that is so annoying about your MIL! Good news on the folic acid though!

Hope everyone is ok and has a good weekend, so quiet on here! xx

• I actually missed a bit going to NY with a baby next year! Which we made a joke about saying me and H better leave now if that's the plan!

Its so deadly quiet!

Busy weekend for me we are decorating our bedroom next week so off to buy the last few bits we need for that :) and then babysitting My nephew Saturday night! And ten a christening on Sunday!

Have you got any plans?

• Evening all!

It is quiet on here! Maybe we need to go back to a weekly thread for a bit?? I hope that those who haven't posted for a while are ok X

Lulu - Good luck again for your appt next week! I'm glad that it's the weekend too. The week has gone quickly but it's been busy so I'm glad that I made it through!!

CC - Glad that you are feeling better at long last! I was going to say that I hope that you can put your feet up this weekend but it sounds as though you're going to be busy. Your MIL does sounds like a bit of an interfering one! Did you manage to hold back or did you tell her to keep her nose out?!

AFM - I'm home alone this weekend as my H is on a stag do. I am out for the day tomorrow and then catching up around the house on Sunday. I can't believe that it's the end of February already. Where is the year going??