Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Tuesday 24th TTC thread

Afternoon ladies,

Couldn't see a thread for today so thought i'd start one.

I think finally, i might just be ovulating. MAYBE. TMI but sort of stretchy EWCM last night, first thing this morning and just now when i've been to loo. Not a lot but a bit. Also POAS this morning as half convinced myself we'd already caught. At first it looked like a BFP but on closer inspection and a bit of googling seems to be a grey/white indentation line instead. However, we did DTD last night so if I am OV-ing hopefully we've caught it.

Anyone else around today?

Replies

• Hope you are oving and that you caught it!

I've been around but been very busy at work. At least it keeps me in a job :-) TTC-wise I called the clinic yesterday and went in today. Had a cry in front of the nurse who was soooo lovely about it, and she reassured me that I'm still a young woman as far as they're concerned (I'm 34) and that my blood tests showed that my progesterone levels are absolutely fine (I was paranoid that I had low progesterone). Anyway - start again tonight. I'm probably going to take a little break from here though, both due to the craziness of work and also because I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. I might join in with chatting but I'd prefer to keep my clinic stuff behind the scenes this time. I hope you all understand xx

• Hi enjayee! Lovely to see you. I'm glad the nurse was kind to you and thats good news about your progesterone levels. Completely understand you wanting to stay behind the scenes as it were this time. sending you hugs xx

• Evening ladies,

Irrelephant - I'm around but I'm generally an evening poster. I am too paranoid to come on here during the day (combination of nosey colleagues and irrational thoughts that this website will ring alarm bells somewhere!!) I don't have phone reception at work either so can't even look on my phone. Fingers crossed for ov - hopefully you caught it at the right time!

Enjayee - Lovely to see you! The nurse is right - you are a spring chicken so don't worry about that! Great news on your progesterone levels too. I am paranoid about that so I'm glad that I've now been given cyclogest to try. Hopefully see you on the chat threads whenever you have time. In the meantime, look after yourself X

AFM - nothing to report really. I have an appt on Monday at my local hospital as a follow up to last month's joke of an appt. I have very low expectations but I'm just aiming to get the results of all of the blood tests I have had, with numbers if possible and the results of the tissue sample from November. That will be huge progress on what happened last time!

• Hi everyone.

Irrelephant - really hope you have ovulated, fingers crossed!

Enjayee - I'm wishing you all the luck in the world for your second round, I'm glad your progesterone levels are ok.

Lottie - what happened at your last appointment? Hope this one goes ok.

AFM - not much to report here either, plodding along in the 2 week wait. Got a progesterone blood test tomorrow. In non TTC news we are thinking of booking a last minute (ish) trip to South Africa in April to visit H's brother which would be amazing!

• Irrelephant - I hope that was ov for you!

Enjayee - Glad all went well with the doc, you know I'm hoping this is your cycle! xx

Lottie - I hope your appointment goes better than last time.

Peanut - Fingers crossed for you. Wow South Africa would be amazing!

AFM- off to docs next week to hopefully get a refferal, if you have any spare vibes going that would be apprieciated :-)

• Evening!

I couldn't see a chat thread for today but rather than start one so late in the day, I thought I'd continue on from yesterday's....

Peanut - my last appt was my first with the recurrent miscarriage clinic at my local hospital. They were running 40 minutes late which wasn't a great start and then we saw a random doctor rather than the consultant we were expecting to see. She hadn't read my notes so I had to go through all of my history again and she didn't have the results of any of the blood tests I'd already had nor the results of the tissue sample from the last mc. She then asked if me and my H were blood relations - talk about clutching at straws!! It was a total waste of time and not what I was expecting at all. To add insult to injury, since then they asked me to come back for one of the blood tests again and they couldn't explain why! Sorry for the rant!

Lulu - Lovely to see you. Have you got a date for your appt at the doctors yet? I am sending you truckloads of vibes that you can get the ball rolling with the referral X

Hope that everyone else is ok X