Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weekend TTC

Couldn't see a new post for the weekend, So I have bitten the bullet and decided to start one! Hope no one minds! 

So I have started too take Inositol after it was brought up on here by Moonie :) Lets hope it helps me concieve naturally, If not I hope it helps with some of the other things it helps with PCOS, With hair control, loosing weight etc! 

Been out in the garden again today topping up the tan while we mowed and strimmed!

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend, 

Replies

• Hi CC!

Hope the inosital works for you. Fingers crossed!

We have been house hunting today - nothing so far but it's been fun nosing around people's homes! Haha

Used my CBFM for the first time today! Woohoo!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend x

• Oh sounds fun :) Hope you find something soon, enjoy nosing around peoples houses in the mean time hehe!

How did you get on with the CBFM?

• CBFM was fine, and very easy to do. Hardest part was scrabbling to get the stick out of the packaging whilst dancing around the loo because I was desperate to go! Haha! It came back as low fertility at the moment, but that's to be expected as I'm only CD6.

Going to see more houses on Friday! Keep trying not to imagine which room would make a perfect nursery but it's hard, especially when some of the current owners already have babies and nurseries.

• Oh that's good glad it was easy to use

AW yeah I bet it's hard not too esp if they are already set up as nurseries!

• I think I just got a positive opk - thought I might of ovulated yesterday but I couldn't do an opk or dtd as I was away. The opk I've just done really does look positive and now I'm terrified my H wont want to dtd when he gets home from work and we'll miss it or that I'm right and yesterday was the day and we've already missed it :(

• If it's positive today then it's looking good! Tell your H the importance of today and then jump him! Exciting news, I have my fingers firmly crossed for you x

• Hello everyone! I'm a bit late to the thread but just poking my nose in to say hi!

PS - remember that a positive OPK means you will ov in the next 12-3 hours. So if you got a positive yesterday you still have tonight and if you got one today then you still have tomorrow.

Had a manic weekend doing a billion things but also having a lovely time! I'm 8dpo and believe it or not haven't tested yet! Haha, impressive for me despite never getting a BFP before 12dpo! My aim is to make it to Wednesday (assuming no AF) as it's my day off but that'd be 11dpo and i can't see it happening Laugh

Enjoy the last few weekend hours everyone and i'll try and join in more tomorrow!