Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weird and wonderful tips of how to get pregnant?

Following on from OBs post, what is the weirdest tip you have heard of to help you get pregnant?

H came out with a corker. Apparently, super more turned on the man is, the more high quality sperm he errrrm shoots out. So H's idea was that he always gets a BJ before sex. Hmmmmmmm.

Any more?

Replies

• HA!!!! I reckon Mr Ducky is having you on there!

I can never understand the *** in the air tip. Can’t think of anything worse!

• *** = A R S E.

• Actually i remember reading somewhere that female saliva is bad for sperm and so a BJ at the start is counter productive. I'm not making that up either Ducky, something to tell your H Wink

A lightly less weird and slightly more scientific one is that a female orgasm post ejaculation helps because the contractions of the uterus help the sperm in the right direction. I used to know lots of funny one....i'll put my thinking cap on!!

As a biology teacher i get asked so many hilarious related questions by the kids. They often want to know what happens to sperm after sex, that's nice to describe!! One girl asked me last year if it got absorbed by the body and stored as fat, implying the fatter the woman the more sex she'd had. Laugh

• That is funny AR! Did you not just burst out laughing at what they asked? My Hs elderly granny (in her90s) told H and I that his sister would get pregnant more quickly had she started trying when she was younger & not left it so late. Possibly true but not very helpful!

• I'm sure I've already shared: doing in doggy style as its "shooting towards the goal more easily"

• I bet if you told the yoof of today that sperm is absorbed by the body and turned into fat, a whole lot more of them would insist on using condoms!

• All 5 bfps I Dtd on all fours.  Apparently the sperm is shot further up