Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need advice. Please help?

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for a while now.  We just lost our baby girl last July she pasted away a week after she was born. So since then we been trying to conceive a baby. It's taking some time. But me and my boyfriend had sex during the time of my ovulation window. On May 15th and 18th. So I'm hoping for a postive pregnancy test. So yesterday I experienced some light reddish brown bleeding and it has continued today but it's still very light so I am not sure if it's implantion bleedimg or what it is I am not expecting my period for another seven days.

Replies

• Options

Sounds to me like implantation bleeding. Is there any pain? Hope you get a positive result. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your little girl that must have bee so hard for you both. Good luck on conceiving fingers crossed for you =)

• Options

The only pain I have is a light pain to my left side since the bleeding started.

• Options

I personally wouldn't worry too much. Do you know when your going to test? 

• Options

I was gonna go ahead a test today and when wait a week depending what the one says today

• Options

Have you done the test? 

• Options

I got a positive, but the the next day I had really heavy bleeding it just stopped today. So I'm not sure if it was a false positive. My boyftiend told me after i stop bleed to test again to be sure