Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Positive? Or Negative? Help!

13»

Replies

• If you are genuinely 3 days late then a positive should be fairly strong by now. Did you confirm when your ovulation definitely was? The spotting could be implantation and it takes several days to register on a test after this 

• I'm pretty sure ovulation was on the 6th (I used an opk) which would make it too late for implantation I think? x

• And the brown spotting became in the 18th a couple of days before my period was due

• Ovulation can be up to 36 hours after a positive stick.... it's not always a guarantee either... sometimes you can get a positive and then OV not actually happen.... such a minefield.

think you are just going to have to wait it out an afraid :( 

• Thank you for your support, I'll keep my fingers crossed x

• TTC is so confusing and frustrating! Good luck

• Wait a couple more days and retest if AF doesn't arrive Dinky x

• imageimage

Hello, I was a day late on my period so I took a pregnancy strip, which was very faint positive, but a pregnancy stick was negative, i ran out of pregnancy tests so I used ovulation strips which was all coming back positivE? But I started bleeding yesterday no clots, but was really heavy and have had loads of pain I’ve had 3 miscarriages, it’s not as bad today feeling better and have done a clear blue but to me it looks like a really faint positiv? can anyone help me?