Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Coming off the pill and AF

Replies

• Hi Natalie, 

let me know how you get along. I'm currently on CD 73 and nothing yet. However, I have a blood teSt on Monday. I shall let you know how I get along.

xx

• Shall do! 

Thats such a long cycle feel for you. Hope Monday goes well xx

• This is like me ! All the pains sore nipples moody as hell but 2 days late image x

• Hi Littlebg, 

Have you tested? How far are you into your ttc journey?xx

• Im not trying to concieve in a hurry at all so panicking a little now as didn't expect anything yet haha I did a few tests got a bit obsessed once I felt my nipples being so stiff and tingly as I have never had that before even before a period they never did it , i pestered the doc to do a blood test she gave in an did one but I think it may of been to early as it was like less than a week after I could of conceived but im not sure I thought they would be pretty accurate ! I doubted I could of been pregnant at all I felt like I was going to start my period as I am due but 2 days late now an restless legs at night driving me mad ! how long have you been trying ? Xx

• It's crazy what our bodies do isn't it! What pill were you on? I came off the pill in May since then I've had a 31 and 36 day cycle. Hoping for a bfp soon although I understand it can take time! I  would have thought your Dr wouldn't test if they know it will be too early? Not sure though as I've not been to one! Things can happen pretty quick!  FX for us all xx

• Well I went about my boobs being so sore as I was worried iv never had sore boobs before my nipples were so bad my bra hurt them image ! I do have anxiety tho so I think she did it to ease my mind a little as I was flapping like mad about it all haha ! Got a bit more used to the idea now just want my body to decide if it's going to give me a positive test or a period !! Xx

• Littlebg  that's exactly how I feel, it's more my nipples than my boobs that are sore. My belly has gone down and I've lost 2 inches of bloat thank God but I'm soooooo fatigued this week so I'm not sure if that's another side effect of coming off the pill? I'm not sure on my cycle either as this is my first month off the pill. I was on rigevidon what about you? 

Good luck for Monday millie! 

And Natalie you're going to have to update me on all these shorted terms for things as I'm new to these pregnancy forums, I get AF but that's it haha 

Xx

• Evening all,  

Well, I found myself in boots after work today so I bought a box of agnus just to say ive tried it! I'm a bit confused at why it says not to take it off you're TTC but it's got to be worth a try, i'll let y'all know if it works, fingers crossed!!

• Littlebg- oh I see, I've had tender boobs but nothing on the level you are mentioning. The wait is awful isn't it, I've never known time to pass so slowly! 

Aromaticmist- i was also on ridgevidon (microgynon before that). I had the exact symptoms you mention, for me it was coming off the pill but you never know! Going over terms I've used recently (please point out if I've missed anything) bfp= big fat positive also works with bfn- big fat negative, opks- ovulation predictor kits, FX= fingers crossed 

Xx

• Evening BlueHawaii, 

Goodluck with the agnus! I think it's fine in general but once you conceive agnus alters hormones, wondering if it could cause problems with mc or something? Not sure though! It isn't very clear as it appears it has helped many conceive! Xx

• Im probably over thinking it! Period pains for last few days so im probably late guessing its coming off the pill I was on Yasmin xx

• Keep us posted!xx

• I will do ! xx

• Ok I got it! Thank you image Yeah I've done a bit of googling and these seem to be the side effects. I wouldn't expect to fall so quickly at any rate, 3 weeks must be some sort of record after finishing the pill! Although littlebg could prove me wrong hehe

X

• Yeah it's difficult when everyone reacts differently. You never know tho! Xx

• Iv been googling coming off Yasmin and read some awful stories image so I dount im pregnant after reading them ! However a lot of people got caught straight away and also whilst on Yasmin ill keep u updated xx

• Littlebg try not scare yourself with stories on Google although I assume the majority of us have done it. Everyone reacts differently and you may be very lucky and get caught straight away. Although i could slap myself for saying this try not to worry too much. It would be so much easier if we knew when it was going to happen but I guess that would take away some of the fun! Xx

• I tell mysef about 10 times a day to stop thinking about it haha. ! Will let u know if anything changes goodnight ladies xxx

• Hi everyone I came off the pill 43 days ago, I was on rivegidon and microgynon before that for a total of 8 years. I brought opk's and started using them as soon as I stopped the pill, so I know I haven't even ovulated yet image 

Would love my body to go back to normal some time soon