Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Coming off the pill and AF

Replies

• Hi Credfern, 

Have u had a period? I was on microgynon and ridgevidon for around 10 years in total and understand your worry. Are you trying to conceive your first baby? 

Xx

• No not had anything yet, trying to remain calm and not get stressed but I know the I will do soon, especially seen as I know I haven't even ovulated yet. I've now ditched the opk's for a while and will pick them up again when af finally turns up whenever that may be 

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128183.jpeg

had to share made me lol! Hope everyone is okay xx
  • Im now 5 days late arghhhhh not letting myself do another test yet tho all the others have been negative ! Xxxxx

•  Littlebg when are you planning on testing? When did you last test? You need the patience of a saint whilst ttc it seems! Xxx

• About 4 days ago ! Don't wanna spend anymore money on them for it to be negative again haha xxxx

• Bless you! Order in bulk from Amazon, much cheaper! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

• Ordered a pack of 5 off eBay yesterday ! Hope all is well with you image xx

• http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

I'm good thanks AF done so here's to another month of ttc! Xxx
  • Haha like the pic nalc

• It amused me lol. How's things Credfern, any change? I seem to want it to happen more this month which isn't good as if it doesn't happen I know it's going to hit hard! 

Baby dust to you all xx

• Hi nalc

Thanks for asking

All the same still now on day 46 image

• Clear blue tested me negative so im defo not preg ! Dont know what's happenig with my bloody body ! X

• Littlebg, when you fimd out can you let me in on the secret? Lol day 90 something here Iver given up counting. I started a pack of ac on Thursday and im getting what feels like temporary period pains (bottom of back ache etc) so fingers crossed!!! Good luck ladies! 

• Hey ladies, 

I managed to accidentally unfollow the thread sorry!

Credfern - hope AF arrives so you can get on with ttc.

Littlebg- sorry to hear about your bfn image

BlueHawaii - what a terrible wait for you!  Hopefully the AC kicks in and settles things for you. 

Babydust xx

• Millie- any update? How did blood work go? 

Xx

• Hi ladies,

i am looking for sone advice. Me and my hubby decided we wanted a baby and I came off the pill. I have been taken folic acid as I was told this helps. has anyone else had experence of taking this? I havent been feeling well the last couple of days but I'm not sure if this just me hoping I am pregant. I took a test but then read the box I should have waited until my period was due. Should I be taken another test?

• Hi zoie 

when I first come off the pill it took me 5 weeks for real period to come.. I havent started folic acid not sure wether to start or not? I'm currently on cycle month 2 xx

• Hi AnnieS,

I haven't had my period yet and I am now late so maybe it's just that. I have read a lot about folic acid and I thought I would try it with other small changes with my diet etc but I haven't had a period since I came off the pill. i think I will leave it for a few weeks and see if I start my period.

thanks x

• Iv had a withdrawal bleed from my pill but not a proper period so im 2 weeks late but all negative tests x