Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off the pill and AF

Replies

• Options

I'm the same Littlebg although I haven't had a withdrawal bleed. i haven't been feeling well today so I was considering taken another test today but now I think I'll wait and see if it's just my period starting x

• Options

Take a test if it makes you feel better Iv done about a thousand haha x

• Options

Hi Zoie, 

My first cycle off the pill was 31 days and my 2nd 36. Your body can take a bit of getting uses to no pill. It's great you are taking folic acid I take seven seas which have folic acid in and other vits. 

I would recommend taking folic acid Annie, i started taking it a month prior to coming off the pill. 

Unfortunately it is a waiting game Zoie! Fingers crossed 

Xx

• Options

Yeah I think I will consider taking it.. And zoies that is very strange u haven't had a withdrawal bleed maybe take another test to settle your mind.. I no everyone's body is different and Defoe a horrible waiting game!!!! xxx I'm hoping this month is my month

• Options

I'm not even in the tww yet and already fed up of waiting lol. FX for bfp for us all this month 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

I'm currently unwell so off work today which hasn't helped the obsessing! Xx 
  • Options

Get well soon xx

• Options

Thank you image xx

• Options

Well ladies Iv just got home from work and the period has arrived ???????? sort of glad as I can stop thinking about it now but sad too image x

• Options

Littlebg, sorry to hear the witch has arrived, it's disheartening isn't it. Try look on the positive side tho it's here and now you can focus on next month of ttc! Big hugs xx

• Options

It's only really faint but im guessing it's my period ! Arghhhhh going to online shop to feel better :P xx

• Options

hi all i come off the pill end of may start of june at some point cant remember when exactly but i no i had my withdraw bleed a few days after but still no sign of period i did a clear blue test a few days ago looked like there was a faint line but must of been wishful thinking as i did a digital one and a BFN. i keep getting slight cramps but still nothing any ideas? xx

• Options

Sorry to here that littlebg.. Nalc12 hope u feel better i am in the tww Atm !! Xx

• Options

Katie- if you've taken a test chances are it is just your body settling I'm afraid. Hope things work out soon for you. 

Littlebg- online shopping is always a winner! Pretty sure chocolate is required too! 

Annie - Thank you image good luck hope your bfp comes soon

Xx

• Options

thank you its so frustrating not knowing if/when ive ovulated as havent had a period when i came of the pill before my cycles went straight back to 28days and i herd you can be more fertile when coming of the pill xx  

• Options

Yeah definitely, I've started using opks this month to give me in an insight into ovulation. It's so difficult when everyone is different! Xx 

• Options

is there a chance i could of ovulated an not had a period? ive had light cramps every now and then, i have no clue when to do a test to put my mind at rest i dont want to test to early xx

• Options

I know you can have a period and not ovulate but didn't think you could ovulate and not have a period but im not certain! It may be worthwhile bulk ordering tests on amazon that way you can test until AF arrives xx

• Options

ok thank u xx

• Options

Nalc, when I saw the docs the other week, she said to keep taking pregnancy tests every other week because it is possible to ovulate and not have a period. It seems to be a different answer depending on the day! I'm all for getting a text from mother nature just to let you know how things are going and if you are or arent pregnant, would be so much easier! 

• Options

Thanks BlueHawaii I wasn't sure! It would be a lot easier wouldn't it, life would be so simple! Anything new with you?

Keep testing away Katie, FX

Xx