Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off the pill and AF

Replies

• Options

Any updates ladies? I keep having recurring dreams that I'm pregnant which is getting annoying when in reality I'm not. Xx

• Options

Still nothing here Nalc, still only one line this morning! Me and the OH have been off work all last week so plenty of potential! image i have felt queasy since I woke up this morning but that could be called having to get up for work this morning!

• Options

Morning image oh definitely potential! FX! I'm confused as it appears I ovulated on cd10 but that is really early considering my cycles have been in the 30s post pill. Cd15 today and opks have got weaker since the 10th that would put me at 5dpo but struggling to believe it lol. I felt dead this morning lol! Xx

• Options

Are you doing the daily ovulation tests or just calculating? I bought a pack of ovulation tests but there is only 7 in there and I don't know when to do them! 

• Options

I'm doing daily tests I started at Cd9 this month as I didn't want to miss it in case I O early which it appears I did. I've done them twice a day over the weekend and no change. I ordered in amazon and got 20 in a pack may be worthwhile ordering in bulk? I came across this guidance (picture) but decided as it was first month I'd start testing earlier. Hope that helps? Xx

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128579.png

• Options

It's a new month, hopefully one that holds a bfp! Hope you ladies are okay xx

• Options

All is well with me loving not being on that pill it was making my anxiety worse I feel fab ! X

• Options

That's brilliant to hear! image xx

• Options

All is good here, im disappointed not to have an excuse to get me out of tiling the bathroom but it could be worse! It's my OH's birthday this coming week so plenty of time for baby dancing! image everything crossed for y'all!

• Options

Hello 

I took my last pill on the 17th of April. Since then I've had two periods and I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I was on the injection for 6 years before going on the pill last September. My cycle went from all over the place before contraception, to 30 days after I'd stopped taking the pill. 

Good luck. 

• Options

BlueHawaii - bad times for no excuses yet! GL! 

Sara-that's fantastic news congratulations!gives me hope image hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months 

Xx

• Options

Well It hasn't got to me yet, until this morning lol. Now day 52 and still no ovulation or af image

• Options

i came off the pill and only had one normal bleed before i feel pregnant (am now 26 weeks) so it can happen. it took a while for it to show on a test but it finally did. i assumed that i wasnt going to have one for a while having just came off the pill but it turned out i was actually pregnant, the pill messes with your body but the delay could well be dwn to actually falling pregnant 

• Options

Hi ladies ! 

I had my withdrawl bleed on the 2nd of July ! I have loads of signs sore boobs cramps constipation but negative pregnancy test i think I must be about to get my AF soon... anyone else experiencing something similar ? 

• Options

Holl i had very similar symptons but it did turn out i was pregnant , it just took a little longer for a test to show up positive for me - fingers crossed for you! 

• Options

Hi holl234,

i had this and took loads of tests to only find out two days later I started my period. 

Congrates Sara that's good news. X

• Options

Thank you I hope so ! And congratulations image 

• Options

thank you and good luck to you image

• Options

Hi. ZoieS

am kinda getting the feeling that its more than likely going to happen ! 

good luck to you x

• Options

Hi Holl

I had the sorest boobs and nipples when I first came off the pill that I actually thought I was pregnant before I'd even had a period! It took about 6 weeks for AF to show her head the first time. 

Thanks, Zoie - still sinking in!