Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTc help please

hellp I have been TTc 4/5 months and been off pill 5 months. 

as soon as I came off pilly cyclea went back to normal and were roughly every 30 days. 

I also had a loopcone biopsy within the lasts 2 months which since then has messed my cycles up but when I asked my gyno she said this is pure coincidence and doesn't do that

if I base my days on my last period I am due on Tueaday, but on Thursday I had sec and was bleeding. It stopped on Friday and sat so I thought maybe it was implantation bleed or maybe it's just my body all over place as the bleeding has stopped and was way too light to be a period. Had sec again today and no

blood so wasn't sex making me bleed . I am literally falling asleep left right and centre and have really bad skin ( and never ever had bad skin ) and also eating a lot more. 

I did a test today ( Sunday) so 2 days before missed period and it was a ckear blue digital as they didn't have any first response and it said not Pregnant. 

I just think its it's a coincidence how I have bleed before period , got bad skin , increased appetite and beyond tired. These aren't usually pms symptoms for me. 

is is there still as possibilty I might be pregnaNt or is this cycle over? Anyone else had this happen to them where tested negative but actually was pregnant?