Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 3

1444546474850»

Replies

• I think I can see the bottom line just!!  Maybe you ovulated much later than normal? After my last cp I ovulated 4 days later than the norm. I would leave it at least 2 days ( I know that's really hard!) then use a first response again or whatever test you can get that is 10miu do fmu and make sure you dont get up in the night and wee!!! Good luck xxx

• Yay missmyangels! We're pretty much on track with eachother! I got mine yesterday morning after having cramps on my right side all day Saturday and Sunday. We BD Sunday morning and this morning. I am a little worries that I didn't lay down for long enough. Probably around an hour Sunday morning so not too bad and about 45 mins this morning as I had to go to work. What do you think?

I think we'll go again tomorrow night and then I guess go back to every other day.

i made a pineapple core smoothie this morning and I've got some Brazil nuts to snack on...apparently that's a good implantation tip?? i said it before but I'll try anything!

i was looking to try and increase my LP because I think it was only 10days last time but I don't want to do anything that's risky

• I was wondering the same thing. Was doing otk and started getting a line but it wasn't as dark as the control line. This went on for a few days and then I ran out of tests and stopped testing before i got a defibate postive. I assumed I'd missed my ovulation during the night. The last otk I did was weds week before last and on the Saturday I got really bad period pains so I'm now wondering if I ovulated saturday/Sunday after I stopped testing. That would make me 8/9 dpo. My boobs started getting really sore on saturday and started feeling sick dizzy on friday and urinating increased Saturday. Why would I have got a postive mid morning yesterday but a negative  today though? Everyone keeps telling me to put it out my mind and wait till af arrives but it's not as easy as it sounds. I don't know if I should have held off going a loo longer than 4:40 but I went before bed at 11 then I woke at at 1:30 desperate for a wee but I held it till 4:40 when I couldn't hold it any longer. I normally don't get up for a wee in the night but have done the last 3 nights. Not sure how to hold it till the morning. I've got another test stick. Will wait 2 more days and if no af I'll test again but so confused how I can get a positive and then a negative unless it's a Cp again. Xx

• If we bd at night then I'm laying all night but yesterday morning I laid down for about 20 mins!! I'm not good at laying still!! I'm sure they suggest 20 so 45 mins is well covered!!😉 Good luck to us both!! Chezzad I just let nature take its course on the tww!! I've been advised to take aspirin when I get a BFP by my gynea as a give it a go as it does no harm type of thing!! I believe what will be will be I've had 3 healthy children I just took pg vitamins start to finish and hope for the best!! I just hate the disappointment of a negative when you know you've bd on the exact days of and around ovulation it really frustrates me:/ I'm so fed up using opks I just want one last baby and can forget about it all!!! 

• Missmyangels yay  for the smiley! Fingers crossed it's your lucky month hun. Xx

• I think perhaps flirty thirty that you've probably ovulated later if your only 9dpo or so I'd wait 2-4 days usually it's suggested to wait until 14-16 dpo. ive got a pack of 10 cheapie tests but they are 10miu so sensitive got them off Amazon for about £3!! You can test every day then!!! Morning and afternoon!! I'm a serial tester if I've got symptoms and then I test morning/afternoon just to check haha!! I've never had a positive followed by a negative so that's weird?!!! So hope it turns out good for you x

• I'm sure you'll get your final member of your family Soon enough. Fingers crossed for bus both this cycle!! Xxx

• Thanks missmyangels for your help hun.

Think im just gonna leave it and wait for af to arrive Not feeling hopeful and don't want the upset anymore.

Can't stop looking at the tests from yesterday and today. I hate the sight of them now. They bring too much misery. Xx

• I know what you mean about looking at the old tests it's so depressing my tests are on page 1 of here every now and again I look back and think if that had progressed properly I'd be 3 months pg again. I've got an email from a chemical pg b4 that too that keeps popping up from mothercare too telling me all about my 33rd week of pregnancy!! I've cancelled that twice and it's still there!!:0

• The emails are so annoying. The worst thing I keep getting is calls telling me I've won a newborn photo session, I've told them a few times now about losing our baby and they promise to remove my details but I still get the calls. Mine would've been dies on 1st august so i get all those newborn emails and post too

• Good luck ladies. I have noticed the months where I have had sex a few days before ovulation I have got caught compared to when I have had sex on ovulation so just keep going!

flirty thirty hope it isn't a chemical pregnancy like the others said test in a couple of days 

hope your ok sw2 x

• imageimageTook amother test this morning ... I should have grabbed the regular first response test where it can test up to 5 days sooner I accidently got the rapid results one but what would everyone else read this as??? Scared to get my hopes up bc of last months miscaraige which is why I'm taking so many tests but they don't seem to be getting that much darker ... Opinions?

• That looks a lot darker to me congratulations xx

• It looks alot darker to me Michelle so fingers cross. Xx 

• Looks darker too me too Michellexx3! Xx

• Hi everyone,

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, shortly we're going to create a new thread, called Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 4 which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• That's a definate positive Michelle. Congratulations hun. So happy for you. Xx

• Hi everyone, this thread is now closed due to its size, but it continues right over here.