Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 3

Replies

• Thanks Tami93!!

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

AlleyBally we all have good days and bad it's part of the healing process. I too have that desperate feeling to "feel" pg again. I was feeling my little man wiggle about when I lost him and feel very cheated. Now I'm struggling to stay pg past 4wks and 4 days. Some days I'm very positive about the whole thing, other days it seems so unfair and I feel down. It's even harder as their is no answer as to why this happens. My consultant will say next time should be fine then it happens againimage 

Baby dust to us all and fingers crossed we all have babies due some time next yearimage

• Hello & thank you missmyangels. 

It it really is something your oblivious to untill it happens to u so so sorry to hear about what you've been through 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

I hope we get some good luck with the next bubba's I'm so desperate to be pregnant again & scared at the same time! weird to be saying this but I really want all that bad morning sickness again lol give me all the symptoms as long as I get to bring home my beautiful baby I don't care image)

trying to stay positive hoping it happens really soon image)) 

• Sorry to hear that you're having a rough day allybally. As missmyangels said we all have our good days & bad days (which can sneak up on you like a world class ninja sometimes!) but that's a normal part of the healing & grieving process so allow yourself to work through those feelings. Good news that your hcg count is back down now.

• Aw missmyangels my heart goes out to you. Xx

I never realised early pregnancy could be such a minefield.

I'm s student midwife and have one last week of placement before summer break. I've hardly had anytime off as don't want to fall behind. It's really helped me whereas dome people dobt know how I'm able to be there after what's happened happened. It's given me strength I think. 

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

• Allybally15

I too would love to be a midwife but feel I'm too old to get going and the childcare I'd need for my  kiddies would be too difficult. I'm a fully trained child care provider and really enjoy that line of work. I think midwives are the best and I imagine even the training is very rewarding. I fear I'd struggle though with things like when I had to go in and have my little boy at 21 weeks. I managed the labour/pain on my own I didn't want help! When we called for a midwife as I knew he was about to pop out she just didn't know what to do. When he arrived she just ran out the room and I was left on my own for at least 15 minutes with the baby between my legs but too terrified to see him. He was scrunched up in blue paper towling and put on a tray. This left me angry and upset as I was treated very differently to a live birthimage  This is where I would like to come in to help people like a bereavement councelor or along those lines. You never know!! Good luck with your course and everything else x

• Awe ladies,

i haven't been on in a long time. (I don't seem to get notifications anymore) I've missed you all. I've read through everything where I left off. 

So sorry for all the headaches and losses. image 

loving hearing about the bfps. We all deserve them. We need the fairy tale ending to the heart ache MC brings. Big hugs to you all. 

• How are you doing babydreamer?

• First dr app today 5 weeks 1 day. Just making sure everything is okay. Lots of prayers And baby dust please! 

• Good luck Sallieo... Keep us posted

• Good luck SallieO! 

• Hi everyone hope you are all well. 

So as you know I had my d and c last Friday. I got a negative hpt the next day. Prob due to the fact most had passed previously. Anyway I've been using my opk sticks and got a positive today? I also have ewcm. Do you think this is early?  I thought I would be out this month as hubby flys to states tomorrow but I'm thinking it must be ok and might try dtd tonight

I got a stitch in my cervix after d and c but had no issues with it.

• Yes it is possible to ovulate that soon after a mc for some women allybally! So long as you are no longer spotting at all then its ok to bd... Good luck!

• Miss my angels I've just seen your post. 

That sounds like truly horrifyingexperience. Are you in the UK? I do hope you were offered counselling or support after your experience?  

And you aren't too old. I'm 34 and not the youngest in my class. Few girls in their 40's!

Xx 

• Hey everyone.. I just need some advice.. My first two children I wasnt ttc so I never found my self symptom spotting since ttc in january an now after the m/c.. So today according to fertility friend im 7 dpo & noticed after wiping myself my cm was really creamy & had a little pink blood tinge to it (sorry tmi) reading online it could be implantation bleed or af is coming early an the m/c's messed up my cycle still as this is my first cycle since the m/c I don't know what to think really hate the not knowing side of anything image I did have two days of positive ovulation tests so I'm hoping I did ovulate & it isn't af image also af came back exactly 28 date after complete m/c image

• Teetee... For the 1st couple of cycles after my mcs i had mid cycle spotting (i had never had this before) so you could be experiencing that too. there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding but I would try not to read too much into it yet / get your hopes up. I had IB with my 1st 2 pregnancies (but not this one funnily enough) & i didn't have it until between 10 - 12 dpo.

good luck & keep us posted!

• Thank you I've given up hope of getting my hopes up now so I don't end up being disspointed rather it be the other way round image with tons of luck just hate not knowing what my body's up too so frustrating image will keep you posted thanks again xx

• Yes that such a horrible feeling... To feel so out of control of your body / so in the dark about what's going on after a mc. 

• It is horrible i had more last night too.. It's so light tho few spots and not red nothing like af.. Never had my last pregnancy.. Sorry if it's tmi SW2 but  what colour was it for you? 

• That's ok teetee... Very little is tmi here because we all know how important it is for us to have information!. when I had the mid cycle spotting it was brown each time. IB was pink / red (& only a few spots). 

• Teetee, the same for me. When it was implantation spotting light pink/reddish. But after my MC i spotted a while brown color. 

Hang in there ladies!! I know it's so hard analyzing every symptom. 

Im in doing good. Im 26 weeks today. Everything is going well. My baby moves all the time which is reassuring. Suppose I'm in the second trimester bliss. I think having a MC makes me enjoy preganancy so much. Always surprised by how much all the other preggos complain!  

I have my glucose test next week And then I think in 4 weeks they will check my placenta to see if it moved. (Fingers crossed) 

SW how are you Hun? Are you still on bedrest?