Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confused...

Hopefully someone can help or might have been through something similar! I apologise for tmi in advance!

I've been off pill a few months and had sex twice with my bf around my ovulation which would have been 2nd july. I was due period around wednesday/thursday 16th or so but on wednesday ther was only brownish when i wiped. i didn't need a pad and it continued untill the sat. I even did a pregnancy test which came up negative.
On the sat 18th af showed up but was bright red, something I've never had. no cramps or acne or heavy clots or anything that I would be severely prone to. it only lasted 4 days and not my normal 6-7days.
The week leading up to it I had cramps or like a tugging feeling in my lower belly an constantly felt wet which I thought was my period but never showed till week later.
now it's been over since tuesday an the tugging feeling is back in my lower belly an feels as if af is coming again. my back is sore, I'm feeling tired all the time and constantly going to the loo for a wee.

I don't know what to do and feel like I'm just trying to convince myself I'm pregnant when I might not be! Could this be something to do with coming off pill maybe? I've never experienced anything like it before,it didn't feel like a normal period to me!

thanks for anyone that might be able to help.

Replies

• I am going through the same thing. With the brown discharge instead of period etc, I did a test this morning and it was the faintest line ever so I decided to get a clear blue and it came back negative? Apparently they do not detect it as early. My best advice to you Hun is to wait a week or so and test! Good luck x

• Yeah I'm going to test again in a few days and see. just so annoying and confusing to what's going on. Thanks my dear,all the best to you too image xx

• No worries! Do let me know!! X