Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I get pregnant after my pill withdrawal bleed?

Replies

• Options

Thank you I guess I will see when I go to the doctor.  I figured it would take longer so he would have enough time to sell his house and move but I'm happy about it.  Now we have to figure out what to do about his dog that has bit me and doesn't like babies lol😂

• Options

congratulations :) 

oh no that's not good lol hopefully the dog will go ?? Lol

• Options

I don't see another choice.  She can't stay outside and I can't put her in a crate myself.  She also will pee and poop in it.  She gets into the trash all the time and drags it everywhere and will get stuff off the kitchen counters .  she will also take anything laying on the floor.  He told me we couldn't have baby toys on the floor once lol.  

• Options

Oh man lol that doesn't sound good sure you will figure something out x

• Options

Thank you!

• Options

McA95, I'm in the same boat as you, I come off microgynon 30 a week ago Monday mid packet, had my withdrawal bleed on Thursday until Sunday, but it was light so me and my partner still had sex over the weekend(working away at the moment) in hopes of upping our chances, I'm taking seven seas pre conception and he's taking zinc to help but I'm really nervous that it will take ages!

• Options

Goodluck to you for sure!!!😊 but I wouldn't stress it too much I'm sure it will happen.  I wish I had finished my pack so I would know where I'm at so far.  I know I pee all the time espically at night and my boobs ate sore but so far no morning sickness.  I'm so tired though😑

• Options

I remember being really tired constantly when I was pregnant with my daughter a few years ago, so much I thought I would fall asleep while shopping! It's good that you don't have morning sickness! hope it stays that way xx

• Options

I hope its good lol.  I was worried that maybe I wasn't pregnant anymore.  I am very tired and have fallen asleep during the afternoon a few times.  But since I still dont know how far along I am I was getting worried.  Ive got to be at least 4 weeks I would assume since I've had several positive test.

• Options

Yeah with my first I didn't know but i was always tired I didn't take note of when I started showing any symptoms. With my first it was accidental. Well we'll have to see what happens periods due next week :/ 

• Options

I just got my positive! :)

• Options

I'm now 10weeks

• Options

I've recently come off rigevidon contraceptive pill, just before i come off i had a period on the 26th December which lasted up until the 31st, On the 3rd January I had come off the pill which i than bled again on the 7th till the 10th, During this whole duration i had unprotected sex. Im just extremely curious, as it was my first time taking that contraceptive pill. I now have white discharge below.

• Options

Hi All,

looking for some advice.

I came off the Yasmin pill after 10+ years on 31st Dec and had withdrawal bleed 3rd - 8th Jan. Have been having unprotected sex every weekend. expecting to start my period today but it hasn't arrived. Could I be pregnant? Been getting cramp style tummy pains on and off for last week and been very bloated and gassy and tired but  other symptoms. Should I take a test? Thanks.

• Options

Hi

I am new to all of this, i have been on my pill for about 3 years. 

I have missed my pill quite a bit recently, i have just managed to get myself back into a routine of taking it but i miss 2 days Sat and Sun. Me and my partner are sexually active all time and we had sex Sat Night and Sunday. Today i have taken my pill as normal but are experiencing spotting with stomach pains that are quite painful.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Becky

• Options

Hi Smith 123 did you get a BFP?

Becky - I came off the pill mid pack early Feb and had withdrawal bleed a few days later. I then O'd CD 13 counting CD 1 as the day the withdrawal bleed started. In my experience, I would suggest that the symptoms you are getting are the hormones dropping in your body due to withdrawal from pill . Do you have any idea when you O'd? What CD are you on?

• Options

Hi everyone :) we decided to start trying last month, so I came off my pill on 22 April, had period as normal starting 25th April, started bleeding yesterday morning which is 20 days since last period, its not like my period though, I had a mild cramp this morning but that's all & I am wearing a panty liner but only bleeding when I pee? had to go to bed yesterday afternoon though as I was v dizzy, and have had no appetite for the past week. I don't know what to think as I don't think I thought I would get pregnant so quick, don't want to get hopes up as maybe it is just my period being weird as my body is adjusting to not being on the pill??

• Options

Hi puppy power, I too came off my pill in April (12th) had a withdrawel bleed 13th to the 17th and like yourself have experienced all the feelings of pregnancy but no bfp unfortunately. I think it is just the withdrawel symptoms from the pill although it is possible to fall pregnant the first month off. I've yet to have my af and i am now on cd35 (counting the first day of withdrawel bleed as cd1). I've just got to test every weekend now or until af shows. Extremely frustrating! Earlier in my cycle I was sure id been caught as I was peeing constant, turned out it was a uti. 😔 All the best xx

• Options

Hi ladies , I too was hopeful I would get caught straight after coming off the pill but it took me until he second cycle to regulate and get normal opk readings . The first cycle isnt a real period anyway it's just a withdrawal bleed. If I learnt anything it's not to trust clearblue digital OPK's and use the Internet cheapies! I'm now going onto my 4th cycle TTC (Inclusive of the post withdrawal cycle). I've tried all the tricks in the book but will let you know if it works over coming months . 

• Options

Hi I recently stopped taking birth control pills mid pack on May 24th and me and my boyfriend had sex on May 29th after I stopped the pill and June 4th we had sex again and later that day I experienced bleeding which been going on for 3 days...I'm wondering could I be pregnant from when I 1st stopped the pills because I researched about it and it says you can start ovaluting immediately after stopping the pill, is the bleeding that I'm experiencing now is a period or withdrawal bleeding? And is there a possible chance that I could still be pregnant from when I had sex the 1st time when I got off the pill even though I'm bleeding now? I took a home pregnancy test and it said negative but I'm guessing it says that because its still kinda early to see accurate results