Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

All the symptoms but no bfp

so I waited a few days and tested again as I'm having so many strong symptoms - nausea, tired, headaches blosting but it's a bfn. I'm about 10dpo so maybe still a little early. I 'feel' different too. It's weird and can't really explain it. 

I got a bfp with youngest at 7dpo and I'm a poas addict. 

have I just tested too early? 

Replies

• Hi Nonamouse.  It sounds too early to test to be 100%.  It's usually from 14 dpo most people will get their bfp, but it varies from woman to woman and from each pregnancy I believe. With my daughter I remember testing when my period was late and getting a bfn, one week later I got my bfp.

The website countdowntopregnancy.com states that at 10dpo 33% of people who are pregnant still test negative, but at 14dpo only 12.7% get false negatives.

Hoping it is a delayed bfp for you x

• i literally had all symptoms of pregnancy last month, sent me wild during the tww but when i did test they were all negative and boom woke up one morning with af arriving quite heavily (sorry if tmi) so with that one it was just real bad pms.. shame though but will keep trying image 

I'd say just wait until after your expected period so you don't get stressed by getting negatives image hope you get your bfp soon image xxx