Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14 days late

Hi everyone, so I am 14 days late and I am still getting a negative hpt. This is driving me crazy. Me And my husband have been trying to conceive  and are really hoping that I am pregnant!. Could I still be pregnant. AF is usually on time for me and I have never been late. I don't really have an symptoms. Just a little nausea and my breasts feel different but not really the way they felt with my first. Please share your stories and answers, that could maybe ease my mind a little. How long should I wait before I take another test!

Replies

• Options

Hi I'm currently 6 days late and going to test tomorrow

my symptons have been cramps, stretching like In the stomach very tired, weeing Alot aches and pains. 

Maybe go to the doctors? ??

• Options

Thank you, yes I will just go to doctor and I will keep this updated as soon as I get results.

• Options

Fingers crossed for u 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

I got a big fat negative ;( but don't understand image 

• Options

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

well as long as you don't receive AF I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. I am now 15 days late. Have not re-tested yet, giving it another week or at least until the weekend. I don't understand either, this is very frustrating, we will just have to play the waiting game and see what happens, I will keep this updated.
    http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

Ohh how have u not tested again lol!!! I now wish I brought a different kind of test to ... image I feel disheartened 

• Options

that is how I feel too, and I think I haven't tested again because im scared it will be a negative again lol. and I tested at 11 days late and it was a negative so im just trying to wait a few more days and hope I get a positive. Just wait a little more, and I know its hard but try and be patient. Lets hope for the best!

• Options

Ohh bless us lol ... Really hope we both get a BIG FAT POSITVE SOON 

• Options

So I took a test this morning and still got a BFN, couldn't wait anymore, im not too patient, this really has me sad, I will just make a doctors appointment and see what is going on.

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

• Options

Yup I've tested again to ... And BFN!!! 

Makes me sad to!!! Can't understand it image 

• Options

I'm still getting BFN and I'm about 15 days late now image how about u??

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Options

I'm also 12days late and getting BFN! Dont understand ????

• Options

I went to see the nurse and she said told me it can take up to 3 months to go back to normal after coming off the pill 

• Options

I understand how you guys feel alg and fruity11. In my case i think i have been waiting longer but nothing yet. Keep hope alive. Unless AF arrives you might still have a chance. The best advice i got was wait until you are 5 weeks prego in time then go take a blood work and ultrasound. That should give you the right answers once and for all. A little bit about myself. Last AF June 5-11 ovulated July 10th (i know because i used ovulation strips and ovulated the entire day.) We did the deed that night. Its August 10 and no positive prego tests yet but no sign of AF either. I have taken (digital clear blue,first response, dollar tree and blood work prego tests and all negative. ) yet the doctor told me to redo my blood work cuz it might have been too early). We are still hoping we are. Baby dust to all of us... lets still keep our fingers crossed. I have an ultrasound for next week... will keep you guys posted image

• Options

Hi alg,fruity11 and mimi,i've read the conversation and thought I'm in the same boat. Are you guys confirmed pregnant?

Me and my husband ttc for 1 year and this month (sept) I've been late for 14 days . I've done hpt on the 10 days late but show -ve result..on 2 days before I noticed that there is slight brown spotting coming out and its freaked me out.

Immediately, I go to hospital.

Done my beta-hcg (blood work) and it came out only 2.6 which is -ve. I'm frustrated. hubby also disappointed but trying to hide it but I can see.

now 14 days late. no AF still having dark brown spotting but not sure what it was.

I still believe that I am pregnant because I feel the changes of my body but not telling husband about it yet (I'm afraid to put any hope if nothing confirmed yet-its hurt me to see him low).

will wait and see. whether this spotting will become AF and still waiting for my next period (oct)( hope it didn't come ) and will test again.

I'm afraid to test ,I'm afraid of the -ve result.

baby dust to all :)

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.