Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi everyone

hi everyone I am new to this was just looking for a bit of advice. I got the contraceptive implant out on the 3rd June 2015 and then AF came along on The 11th July and went away on the 18th now I have been doing an ovulation test everyday after AF went away and it comes up one dark line and one really faint line u have to look at it closely to see the faint line!!! Doesn't anyone know what this means???? 

Replies

• A positive OPK is when the test line is as strong as the control line. So you either haven't ovulated tet, you've missed your LH surge or the tests are defective.

Fwiw, I never got a positive OPK and I'm now 5+1 so I was definitely ovulating! Good luck image

• Hi bunnygurl I just my AF on the 18th of July the control line is really dark but the test line is really faint you have to look really close to the test to see the faint line 

• I meant to say I just started my AF on the 11th July and finished on the 18th