Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confusing pregnancy line

Hi everyone image I'm new to this site apart from when I need advice and I read the comments haha well where do I start. :/

last year in November 2014 I had my implant removed and since then I've had unprotected sex because we are trying for a baby but the past couple of months we have been having pregnancy scares and in April 2015 I had a discharge which I can only discribe as two pieces of meat only about 2cm wide and was a greg ish pink colour went to the GP and they sent me for a ultra sound but as I waited for the appointment I still had unprotected sex,took a pregnancy test and it was positive so i went for this scan and there was no pregnancy detected image so comfused its unreal then I went back to the doctors last week due to back ache and needing to wee all day (I was sat on the loo for 6 hour because I need a wee and i couldn't get off without needing it again) found out I had a kidney infection image but my period is a day late and I took a test yesterday and there a extremely faint line I can see it but my partner can't which is driving me mad and I've recently been feeling very tired and emotional and still needing to wee but not as much about 10 times a day and also I feel like pulling in my lower tummy and I've had very sore nipples for the past week which they are not as sore but they got that bad when I showered it felt like pins in them and I'm just scared if I get my hopes up and there's another negative or a confusing line I'm also worrying about what the doctors think of me going all the time I just would like some advice please help me guys 

Replies

• Try doing a digital test, they're much more reliable. All my tests had very very faint lines after my missed period yet a digital showed pregnant 3+ and an early scan showed a 6week bean there - definitely would suggest you wait a few days then buy a digital, good luck! image xxx 

•  Hey shauniecapril, thank you for the advice but I feel like if I buy an expensive test and it comes back neg it was just a waste of money but then I guess there would be a lot more money that Ive spent on cheap test, I think I'll buy a clear blue on Monday and see how it goes thank you xxxx

• You can buy them on their own now rather than having to buy double packs. Most stores such as Tesco or Boots do their own make which is cheaper image They just show the 'pregnant/not pregnant' rather than the dates but thats all you really need to know anyway. Let me know how you get on! Xxx 

• i took a digi test on one week it came back negative, tried again the week after as was sure i was and it came back positive 2-3 weeks, they definitely are not always accurate. no one was more susprised after having done about 8 over a few days. it does happen! 

• Hey soph4497, I meant the ones just with pregnant or not pregnant, have always found them to be reliable - the ones with the amount of weeks on have always shown the wrong amount of weeks for me xxx 

• imageSo am I or not 

• That test doesnt look quite right to me I'd do another in the morning if possible? Lines are too close I think meant to be 1 cm apart.  Maybe too much urine? Good luck :)