Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New & bit confused!!!

Hi everyone I'm new to this so be gentle!!!!

i came off the pill 3weeks ago & I had period as normal so waiting for my next 'proper period' iv been trying to pay attention to my cm & this morning it was stretchy like egg white which is great but I have been using ovulation tests & they say I'm nit ovulating.......they were only very cheap ones though!!

Also after the egg white cm I had creamy/sticky cm so what does that mean? Am I fertile now or now? Any advice would be very appreciated!!! thanks

Replies

• Sorry just read back through this & few spelling mistakes! Hope you understand it lol x

• Hi, on my cycles the stretchy egg white cm means I'm about to ovulate so time to get busy!

It's supposed to provide the optimal conditions for your partners contribution to get where it needs to be and keep it fresh.

Me and ovulation sticks never really got on well so I can't really help there - but as long as you are bd' in every couple of days or so you should have a good chance of catching ovulation x

• I used an ovulation app. Which was free and with me helped me conceive give that a go too!