Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Look at this picture! What do you think?

Hi guys!!! imageOk so this is first ovulation packet iv ever brought so bear with me lol! First test showed nothing so waited 2days and nothing again. on the 3rd test I could see very faint line but today's is alot darker. It says on packet if it's lighter no LH Surge is dectected (I think it's slightly lighter than other line) does this mean its a negative? 

I was hoping I was somewhere close as last week there was no line? my periods are but irregular so thought id try keep track this way.What do you guys think? Thanks x

Replies

• Options

Anybody got any thoughts? Would you say in about to ovulate?

• Options

That last one is super close...Test again tmw & hopefully that will be it. Good luck!

• Options

Aw I hope so!!! dies it generally get darker the closer you get? Or does it normally go from nothing to a red line? Thanks x

• Options

It varies from woman to woman but most see it getting progressively darker

• Options

Hi

mine get slowly darker. No line two days ago and today my line is same as yours above. I tested with my clear blue digital but negative still. I'm guessing you are very close and you are fertile 4 days b4 your surge so I would get bd!! Im thinking your LH surge and hopefully mine too will be in the next 2-3 days! Good luck to us both:) x

• Options

yes hopefully we both do!!!!

Think I might buy a clear blue ovulation test tomorrow. Lots of people seem to like it

irs kind of addictive!

• Options

Yes it is!! I use the original clear blue digital with a simple static smiley for a yes and empty circle for no!! The new one flashes a smiley face b4 ovulation then goes static on peak ovulation. A lot of ladies have said that it just keeps flashing continuously and they end up confused on pin pointing actual ovulation! I purchased mine in Asda last Friday reduced down to £10 at the mo! They are £22-£26 in Boots and other chemists!! Good luck x