Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

am I pregnant

Hi I have a beautiful daughter she is now 9months. However me and my partner areally trying to conceive.  We have been trying trying for quite some while. I was wondering if I am pregnant and if anyone can help this is because I have done 3 testes altogether.  1 a couple week ago, 1 yesterday  and 1 this morning. However they all have that faint line that's telling me it's positive. What should I do or what do people think. Thanks for any help! X

Replies

• Are you able to post pictures so we can see the tests? A line, whether it be faint or not, is a positive. As long as theres colour in the line and its not a grey evap. Is AF late? 

• Hi I will get a picture up as soon as I can... but it's like a faint purple colour x

• If you've had a few positive tests I'd say congratulations are in order:)( faint or not a positive is a positive!!)

• Sounds like your bfp then 😊 congrats.

If your still unsure put a pic up so we can have a look and put your mind at ease x

• Thanks everyone i did another earlier on today and it had no faint  line...

I am hoping it was a dodgy one or some excuse for it not to work... I am going to try in a week also  fingers crossed I get the results I want  and thanks everyone again