Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A little help?

hi ladies!

had another faint BFP tonight so I'm over the moon! The line was darker tonight than it was last night so me and my OH are over the moon! AF was due today... Just gone to the toilet and had a little bit of brown spotting but I know it's not AF, is this somthing to worry about?

Replies

• yay so happy for you if its the same time of normal period it could just be implantation bleeding unless it gets any heavier I wouldn't worry. they also say it could be old period left that's clearing out xx

• Thanks hun! Yeah AF is due today that's why im worrying :( it's only been a little bit of spotting, it's stopped now. It wasn't even there when I wiped only on my knickers x

• just keep a close eye and get to the doctors!! I get my results back tomorrow I had another positive test this evening praying for good news x

• Fingers crossed for you! 

ive ready that brown spotting isn't anything to worry about, only if it's read and heavy you should worry? Is that right? X

• Thank you 

yes that is what I have read to :) how far gone would you be 4 weeks?? if somwed roughly be the same il be due 28th may xx

• Id be due the 1st june :) I feel really worried though :( I just hope this spotting isn't anything to worry about x

• AF arrived in the middle of the night ;( feeling so gutted!