Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Started my Period/ or thought to be period 11 days early. Is this a sign that i could be pregnant?

Early Period. Trying for first baby, with my husband

Replies

• Was it heavy bleeding or spotting? Light red or brown spotting could be implantation bleeding and an early sign of pregnancy

• I have never been early before. My last period started on Sept 1st and i started bleeding again on Sept 20. It was after having sex. (sorry to be vulgar) but at first it was light. Then it stopped completely. No cramps or anything, then the next day its was a ittle more heavier & i cramped like i never have before. I felt sick all over, and then the next day it was light and then gone. & my boobs are beyond sore, and tender.

• Well certainly could be implantation bleeding which is much lighter than a period and is usually either just spotting or light bleeding which doesnt last more than a day or two. It happens around 6-12 days after ovulation. Cramps are normal with implantation bleeding but dont tend to be as painful as period cramps. But everyones different. Cant tell you for definate as TTC is tricky and starts to mess with our heads and our bodies. 

You can test before your period is due (around 4 days early with a first response) or wait til you are late. 

Good luck