Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2

Replies

• i looked at the back of mine and it had a strange indent I thought maybe it was just there so maybe! Fingers crossed and yeah I got like 10 for Ā£2/3 apparently the doctors use them too tho so I don't have a clue I was 6 weeks 3days when I found out with my little boy so way past af due date xx

• Yeah :) I got those, 3 in a pack for 99p! Not bad haha! Aw I hope you feel better soon :( fx ov is on it's way!

id just wait a bit longer and see if the with shows up haha! I'm gonna wait now as hate seeing bfn :(

xxx

• Yeah not bad at all I'm now doubting they work or not surely they can't sell dud tests can they. You can get a false negative but apparently never a false positive. I'm just waiting now it's not long I suppose x

• I tested positive with a cheap test last June and was so convinced I was when I wasn't šŸ˜¢Ā 

• Oh no really that's awful!! I suppose I don't fully take a positive as a positive until the gp or hospital confirm it. Must have been awful for you!xx

• Yeah sometimes I think it's just hard to trust a stick esp after accepting it and taking in the shock at the time to be let down.. but still trying and finishing first week off seven seas.. irregular periods I have but aren't so severe usually 30-33 days past 3months it has came on 29th so fingers crossed for me sometime soon lolĀ 

• Well I went doctors yesterday day and I told him I had a few positive and a few negative and he told me there not 95% like it says there lower so he book me in for bloodsĀ 

• Just felt like a pop in my stomach low down like ovarie area and then a shooting pain :/ x

• When are you due af mummy2littleman xx

• Ā Just a little update first week off seven seas and the past 2-4 days I have had a splitting headache even sore when you go to bend down and pick something really pounding. I kept thinking I feel like light period pains aswel. I know it is far to soon as I just ended my period on 2ndĀ 

• Accoring to my monthly pal in due af tomorrow but I'm not sure when as I was on the pill x

• Yeah hard to know when coming off them things my period has been messed up ever since I got the implantation outĀ 

• Yeah on the pill I'm anything from 27days-29days only a couple days different but still very confusingĀ 

• I would be similar round 30-33 days never much differenceĀ 

• If any of you guys have used opks before. Is there is a faint like next to the control like does that mean that you are just not at peak ovulation or is it just a flat out negative. I'm just trying to gauge it.

thanks =] xoxo

• When I've used opks I get like a faint line that start to get darker as I approach ov so you might be approaching your surge :) xx

• Thanks babydust that makes sense coz I'm not due to ovulate until the 11th

about to get weighed at slimming world!!!

xoxo

• It's okay :) it's classed as a negative opk but keep testing and the lines will get darker. Mine always do! Aw good luck Jess!Ā 

I tested again today (simply cos I bought a pack of three and knew they were sat there haha!) I'm 9po but I'm sure there's the faintest ever line there! It's pretty much impossible to see on camera but I'll send pics just incase. I'm so confused :( don't know if it's a line or not!! Got funny twinges in abdomen but yet I feel like I've got af back ache! :(((

imageimageimageĀ 

Xxx

• I think I can see something! Mayb give it a couple of days and hopefully it'll go darker!!

i lost 4lbs this week. So I'm on my way to getting healthier.Ā 

Xoxo

• It's soooo faint but I guess 9dpo it would be? glad you think you can though! atleast then I'm not imagining lines hahaha! yeah I'll see how long I can hold out lol!

aw well done! should be so proud! Keep up the good work :DĀ 

xxx