Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2

Replies

• Yeah I agree too ladies. I've been trying a bit longer though but feels like forever after miscarrying! :( just soooo want my bfp now! I've got some scans booked soon as a follow up to check again that everything is how it should be. all other scans I've had have been fine. 

hope we all get our bfps v soon!xxx

• I'm not gonna lose hope yet ladies! Not over till the witch shows, and no sign yet! Looked at my test again and sure again I can see a fainttttttt line so I dunno what to think! fingers crossed for all of us! 

Baby dust to everyone ✨ 

xxx

• I still haven't got af! Still time yet tho and the last couple times it's been like midnight when I have come on so not getting hopes up still. And yay babysits massive crossed fingers for you!xx

• ***babyd strange auto correct x

• Started taking vit B complex and think it has made me feel bloated and sore boobs for last 3 days! Anyone else noticed a change when taking them? 

• How are you today mumm2littleman? Has the witch appeared yet? Xx

• I'm good thank you and not yet xxx

• That's a good sign! When are you gonna test again? Xxx

• Weekend probs xx

• fingers firmly crossed for you!

howre you jessica?

xxx

• I'm not too bad. I got another positive opk last night so that's twice in 2 weeks. Just gonna keep dtd as much as possible. still had bad cramps all day too though so god knows whats going on with me now haha

xoxo

• imageimageThis is the test tonight I no they say don't text on evenings but my fella wanted to see and no af still 

• Hi guys new to this thread been TTC since january this year but oh went away for 3 months so have only just started again last month! Af is due today. Have felt slightly sick and mere cramps but my hopes are still not up !! 

Xx

• I'm also on my last two tablets of seven seas ! 

• What did the test look like after the ink had cleared mummy2littleman? Has af showed yet?xx

• The ink didn't fully clear :/ It has litle a dent where the 2nd line should be and not yet I have a banging headache tho :( xx

• abit quite on here! 

Im due to see af either today or tomorrow but this month has been weird! Cramping quite a lot nearly every other day normally I get it a week before af and no sore nipples either and eating scampi! I hate eating fish! Can't stand it! But it's want I've been wanting.. And a bad out break of acne.. Only get one or two spots when I'm due on.. Not going to test though.. Don't want the disappointment 

hope evryone one is okay! 

Xxxx

• Hey guys. ive had a positive opk again so just kinda going with it now. Gonna test on the 28th. I so badly need this month to be the one =[

xoxo

• Should of done another test this morning mummy2littleman! Do one tomoz?

fingers crossed for you Jessica! Lost of babydust! 

Samile when are you testing?

my af due tomorrow, hopefully doesn't show :(

xxxx