Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2

1444546474850»

Replies

• Oh no Emilyross11! I hope that's not the case as our son is 18 months and he doesn't say much either! And I've actually been worrying about it lately after seeing some other peoples chlisten talking more and thought we must be doing something wrong 😩 But we read books with him and things to try and encourage it but nothing, all he can say right now is, dad, mum (on the odd occasion when he's upset😂)  Yeah, juice and bye on the odd occasion. He's started nursery one day at week from last october so hoping that will encourage it a bit! But I hope no health visitors are gonna be calling me a bad mum too because we arent😩 Children are just different!! Do they have a 19 month review? I thought we didn't have another meeting with her until he's 2 xx

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Seven Seas Trying for a baby Part 3 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load and where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK. We'll get that new thread going for you later today....

• Sounds good danielle! It is taking forever to load on my phone at the moment ☺️

• Mummytoeric  it was meant to be her 18 month review but they cancelled last month and done it now instead lol! I think here they do random reviews, my friend has a 10 month one today I never had that and I'm the only one I know who had an 18 month review haha! 

• ohhh, yeah Eric had a 10month check up too, I think it was supposed to be his 1 year check up. It's strange like you said before, he was also advanced on things physically like he walked from 10 months old but slow or just NORMAL on his speech lol xx

• Hey everyone. 

So AF is a week late. I got a bfn on Sunday so just stuck in limbo now waiting for her to show up so o can Start my new cycle.

i need cheering up haha

xoxo

• I feel for you jessica, Im hoping coming off seven seas doesn't mess with my cycle howe I am hoping that I ovulate early this month as husband is away for 10 days from Monday my app is telling me I ovulate Tuesday. looked at holidays last night about to book if I fall this month I will have a two week old 🙈 But thought I cant put my life on hold. 6 months TTC and losing a little hope 😁 xxx

• Lizzy I'm the same. We wanna book a holiday to America on November to go see some friends. And it's just a toss up of do we book it or not book it and still not be pregnant! Or book it and can't fly! 

I think Sod's law will be I'll give birth on Halloween so my child's first birthday will be on my wedding day haha. 

I'm starting to lose a little hope too. I just want AF to come so I can't start again. We are literally doing the deed every other day now just incase. I'm gonna try acupuncture if this doesn't work haha 

xoxo

• Strange you should say about acupuncture I emailed someone yesterday I thought hey what harm could it do!! Not sure if going to follow it up though. 

im really tired and have a bad head which normally means I am about to ovulate just hoping I do so but other half is working long hours and not very interested!

I'm thinking travel insurance will cover it if I fell pregnan......

I hope we get our BFP soon! 

xxxx

• Keep going ladies it will happen :) xx

• Thanks mummy2littleman!

im taking a leaf out of your book and just taking folic acid but I'm gonna get my partner some of the well man tablets. He eats a lot of fat, and stuff and is a bit over weight. So I figured it can't hurt him taking the tablets.

i really think I am going to go for the acupuncture! gonna investigate it tonight. Gonna start doing relaxation hypnosis too just to try and stop stressing about it all. 

xoxo

• I think ovulation sticks helped me a lot especially the clear blue ones I got hem from eBay cheap. I did 2 and that was it and dtd 3 days straight lol try the sperm meets egg plan maybe xx

• Also elevate your bum so your pelvis is tilted for 10/20mins after x

• Thanks. I'm gonna get the clear blue ones when I get paid. 

my partner has nieces and nephews and at Xmas all he wanted to do was to have a kid to spoil. Haha, at least he's on board with it!

xoxo

• Yeah I defiantly recommend clear blue ones and the normal stick ones once you think its a positive do clear blue to confirm then dtd as much as possible :) my boobs/nipples are soooo sore and I'm mega hungry xx

• Hi everyone, as promised here is your new super speedy, third part, of your Seven Seas thread. We're going to lock this thread now so we don't have two conversations going on at once. See you over there!

• Hey guys!! Anyone still here?? So here’s a little story about my journey, I had a miscarriage on the 16th July at around 7/8 weeks, bled for 5 days and have been having sex every 2nd to 3rd day, I’m currently 7dpo (3w and 4days since MC) and my boobs are incredibly sore, heavy, and my nipples are tender and sensitive! AF due in 7 days, I’ve been taking seven seas trying for a baby for the past 3 weeks also! 
    I’m 22!
    Love advice or opinions