Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2

Replies

• Just after I posted AF has arrived :/ gonna keep a eye tho as a I bled with my little boy. Was just about to take a test too :( x

• On my second week off seven seas and the past week or so I have felt like mild period pains and heaviness. Usually I would only get it before my period is due along with tender breasts so don't know if this means anything. Fingers crossed tho..

• Aw no mummy2littleman :((( I'd still take a test when you can if I were you! Xxx

• Gonna see how it goes today and if it stopped gonna go to doctors as this is the same with my little boy, just bright red no signs at all apart from the pinky discharge which was only on wipe yesterday xx

• I can't believe I've cd61 I could cry!! No sign of af yet!!xx

• My stomach is so bloated it's uncomfortable. I've been eating healthy and usually my stomach goes flatter but not so. My boobs have been tender since day of ovulation which is not normal for me. Hoping it's my turn for bfp rather than just a side effect of taking b6 complex this month. X 

• Quiet here!

how is everyone?

mummy2littleman have you tested again?

af has stayed away for me

xxx

• Nope not tested not going to as af is still here worse then ever :( least the pill is coming out my system I suppose. When are you going to test babydust? I hope it's a bfp! Xx

• Aw well fingers crossed for next month! Lots of fun to be had haha! 

Erm I've tested this morning but look:

imageimage

Xx

• Baby dust is a pregnancy test?! 

Feeling really sickie again today 4 days in a row now!! Really bloated not craving chocolate like I normally would when I'm due on.. Still no af, I hope she's not toying with me! 

Babydust at keep us posted! 

Xx

• I can see a faint line!! hope it's a bfp for you :) and samile when are you due to test xx

• When was af due samile? 

yeah thats a pregnancy test lol xx

• I really really really hope so! Trying not to get giddy lol xxx

• I'm not testing til Sunday.. Guns give af a week to show, I'm 10dpo I think but my temp fell by 0.10 but I didn't take it straight away as I fell back to sleep. I think the frist one I took was 36.84 which would be +0.20 higher 

are you you going to keep testing? 

Xxxx

• Don't know how you can wait haha! I have no patience!

yeah I'll test again either tomorrow morning or day after, hopefully 2 bright pink lines!!!!

xxxx

• Massive fingers crossed for you!!! Xx

• It's not easy! find it hard to to buy one when I go into the shops! But I don't think I can bear the disappointment:/ 

i I hope you get those pink lines!! 

Xxx

• I no how you all feel as I going though the same thing I feel pregnant but not showing up on test. Been to doctor this mopening to get a blood text so let's hope it shows up on there x x good luck to you all 

• Aw guys I'm out af Is here :'( xxx

• Awh no baby dust! :( 

unless its spotting? 

I hope  it stops for you!

Xxx