Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No period after stopping pill but having various pains and aches

1235»

Replies

• Options

Thanks so much not pregnant. Have been feeling weird and nauseous so did 3 pregnancy tests all Neg. I am going to keep doing the deed especially more when I see the EWCM and hope I am ovulating this month. I know it can take a while just sucks thinking can’t even have the chance to fall pregnant if not ovulating yet. Hopefully next month it will either be AF or positive pregnancy test. But your story about your friend gave me hope that Just because I didn’t ov this month or even if I don’t next doesn’t mean theres no point trying. Thanks! You think wait 3 months to see the doctor if still No AF? Hopefully won’t come to that 

• Options

Definitely when EWCM! Sounds like your body is just trying to get back into sync. Are you charting and Temping? Might also help? Just remember u could ovulate at any time so keep positive. Yeah give it 3 months. I made an apt with my GP after 2 months cos I’m so neurotic!  Day begore the apt, AF arrived 😂. I know exactly how you feel right now, I went thru the exact same and it’s utter torture. But things will definitely be fine and everything will work out the way you want it to xx

• Options

I’m neurotic to haha I would Make it after two months two but i already emailed my obgyn and he said that up to 4 months is normal so I am worried he wouldn’t take me seriously after two. But if he would I would do it to. Hopefully won’t come to that though. i am not chatting but I am taking note of my CM everyday and I tried opk and got lines but never equal color to the other line and so I read that’s a negative. Also found it hard not to drink for hours before and do it same time every day but might give them a go this month again.  Just trying to stay calm be positive and hope I ovulate this month! I assumed I would first month off pill so was just bit disappointing when I didn’t get AF 

• Options

Also what is best when TTC to have sex every day during fertile period or every second day if I haven’t had my husbands sperm count tested? 

• Options

Hi all

Been reading all your posts for days. Great help.

I have been off the pill for a month now and have had cramps on and off. Using clearblue OPK which was positive for 15 days then suddenly negative. Still no period and been a month now. Took a test on the off chance and negative. Have no idea what's going on really. 

Anyone had anything similar? 

• Options

Hi no they didn’t specify but I don’t think I have a big case of pcos looking at symptoms. I have loss weight and do lots of  exercise regularly I’m a dog walker so most days I do about 6 miles of cardio walking . I have changed up my diet since the  diagnosis more healthy less sugar salt etc. The only symptomI have had is no period then once a month When my period is supposed to come (I have been tracking my periods since 2 years ago ) I get a bit of breast and arm pit pain also a bit of cramp type pain in my abdomen then it goes a way about 10 days later. And doesn’t really come back till the following month. during that time I also get a bit of verginal discharg but it’s the normal type I have always had discharge but it always seems to be a bit more during those 10 days so think my body wants to have a period but it can’t. I have used overlation strips and they say I’m not overlating . i don’t think the doctor is bother unless I’m looking to get pregnant. My main concern is the non period as  obviously the lining of the womb can build up . Im thinking about going back to the doctors but it’s just pill pill pill not we can try something else. I have trie a product called my ova . Big mistake got pins and niddles and heart  palpitations . Shame as it help with my brest pain. Been taking fertility tea ( basically just peppermint tea) every night for the last 3 days  so we will see also been on and off on turmeric. Also ordered some Angus cactus which will be delivered next week so will see. Would love to get this sorted out as it worrying me quite a bit. And making me quite depressed think about seeing a therapist as I have a few other worries as well. Any other supluments you recommend please let me know.

• Options
    Hi all, sorry to jump on post. So we have decided to try for a baby. I came off cerelle on the 9th December. I havent even had a withdrawal bleed yet. No bleed what so ever which is really confusing me as even if I miss a pill, i have some sort of bleed. I have taken a million tests and all negative! I just want a period or 1 lines on the stick! Its mentally draining me. I do have 2 other children who took around 3 months to conceive but I had a period as soon as I stopped my pill with both of them! Any help or advice?
  • Options
    Hey @aimy425 I wouldn't worry too much yet.
    I came off the pill in April last year and had a little bit of spotting for a few days and then period came back after 6 weeks.
    I then had to go back on pill October, for various reasons, and I finished it again on the 31st of December. I already had a but of bleeding on the 30th and now it's as if I have a full blown period, not just withdrawal. 
    I guess I'm trying to say everyone is different and I'm sure your period will return. Maybe if it hasn't in 2 month book an appointment with a dr just for advice?
  • Options
    Hi All, First time posting but just looking for some advice :) I came off the pill 27th September 2019, had my withdrawal period but nothing since then :(. I went to the doctor and they said it can take up to a year for your period to return!! Really disappointed because I thought it just came back within weeks. I’ve heard of people having messed up cycles etc but really didn’t think it would be this long. Any advice to help kick start the process?! Trying not to stress about it and make it worse but can’t help it! Thanks :) x