Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line on pregnancy test?!

Replies

• That was veery sweet of you I am in this very situation.you described 

• What is very sweet of me?& which situation are you in? Or are you talking to someone else? Sorry I'm confused lol 

• I don't see what I was responding to now. If you were the person giving the nice advice. It was encouraging. The post was also talking about a miscarriag. Which was my situation. 3 mos ago

• Oh I can't remember sorry! Yes me too I had one not so long ago so heartbreaking! But my time will come my little one wasn't ready for the world yet, I'm sure your time will come also just keep positive & I wish you all the luck :)

• Lovely clear blue result! Great seeing it actually saying pregnant! So happy for you:) x

• Thanks I appreciate it

• Thank you:) 

• Congratulations 

• imageTook another one today? Bit clearer then before, faint positive? What do people think 

• imageGot a BFP this morning!! 

• Congratulations to u Anonymous User..... cant wait for mine. I tested too early a few days ago at 8dpo. Will be testing again in a few days when my eBay cheapies arrive. Got symptoms. Wonder can u see a line?imageimageimage

• Hi very new to this I took 2 first response tests and this is the better of them can anyone tell me if this is a faint positive or not? I will be ringing the doctors to arrange a go appointment but just wondered people's opinions thanks in advance ☺️image

• Looks like mine... wondering the same but heard if the line has colour to it doesnt matter how faint it us it's a faint positive..... nit sure hie accurate that is. I can see the second line on yours, what do u make if mine? (Both yiurs n mine r very faint tho )

• Can't see a picture for yours Hun I did 2 of the same brand and they both were the same but first one was very very faint couldn't even see it in a photo, spoke to my sister who has 2 children and she said a line is a line! So I'm in 2 minds aha 

• I see the lines ladies congratulations:) x

• Thank you! Yes via I can definitely see a line their. I made that same mistake I tested too early and kept getting nothing, Its too hard to wait lol. Only friday I tested positive! Good luck x

• Thankx ladies, I'm glad I'm not imagining the line 😆. I hope to get a clearer positive as I will be 14Dpo when the tests arrive Monday /Tuesday. 

• Hey can someone help me?

• I'm very confused & stressed out