Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line on pregnancy test?!

Replies

• Yes what is wrong??

i got this line it was so faint it lookex white but it wasnt a evaporati line because it up popped up quick I took some more all negative i was suppose  get my period yesterday didn't come & didn't come today any advise?

• I had this with mine, it looks positive to me! Just early days, last week I tested one came up faint line took another in morning & was negative. Waited one week & got my BFP!

• So I should wait to test again because I tested with 4 test after that positive and all was negative but I been having light cramps i usually get period cramps but these arent period cramps also I been having white discharge since two weeks ago & headaches 

• Yes definitely wait a few more days, try using a digital one I know they pricey but they work good, I kept testing to easy and getting negatives, left it a few days tested Friday with clearblie digital and positive result! I would say re test Wednesday or Thursday! Good luck 

• Yee you should test again in a week. A line is a line. Some test are not as sensitive to the hcg hormone as others in a week or two it will be darker

• yea the line was hardly noticeable but it was there & I test 4 more times all negative so I was a bit confused because my period hasn't came it was suppose to come yesterday 

• Hormone probably is at its smallest amount at the moment! But definitely a line there :) 

• Yes I agree you are really early in your pregnancy 

• When the line get darker it means you are further along therefore the hcg hormone Will be darker meaning a darker line. Happened to me twice now I am almost 6 weeks and my pregnancy line has been darker. Versus taking it at 2 weeka

• I know it's hard and you just want to know now, but the more you wait the darker the line will be :) 

• Had this happened to any  else ?

• Yes me, I took two tests last week one pos then one neg. So I waited took again and positive! 

• hopefully I have some luck lol

• What was every one else symptoms ?

• I used an ovulation app Glow and it told me to take my test before my missed period. The test was faint image

I waited another week 

It was still faint but I knew in saw a line. Then I took the clear blue and it said1-2 weeks my husband couldn't tell but I knew. 

• I'm going to wait see if my period comes any time this week if not I'll be taking more test but I knew there was a line and my period didn't come so I'm really feeling positive about it 

• Well I was getting headaches, cramps, floating, real bad leg cramps for days. Heartburn funny taste in my mouth. Feeling sick ect, then 4 days late for my period 

• So you think the cramps I'm getting are implantation cramps