Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line on pregnancy test?!

Replies

• Okay :) hoping I don't get my period!! Haha 

• I do so many times I had scares but my period always showed on time I knew something was different about this time 

• Good luck girls! Melody 14, just think positive everything will be ok :)

• Hi guys reposting I posted a few days ago with my faint positive I took a clear blue digital 2 days ago and it was negative yet still no period Now being 2 weeks late any ideas? I do have lower stomac pain almost like a period cramp but sharper thanks in advance x

• I would go see your gp and explain to them, maybe they will be able to tell you more x

• I was thinking about going to the gp but I do have a little anxiety and hate talking to new people 😔 So was just going to wait it out till next month and see if Mother Nature shows up x

• Don't let the anxiety get the better of you, I think you should just to make sure everything's okay. Or it will just play on your mind until you do x

• I would go see your gp, see what's going on, don't let your anxiety get the better of you. I'm also an anxiety sufferer. Ifl ease your mind if you get an answer x

• I will more than likely book an appointment as I've had pains in my lower stomach for about a week now but still no period and a negative test. Thank you really appreciate your help x

• It will help settle your mind :) & your welcome :) x

• This is gong to sound stupid I know, but it's just something I wondered, can you still die your hair whilst your pregnant? I know someone who did so just wondering 

• Can someone give me thoughts on these??mind look different from some other test strips? I think they are negative or so I've been told as the lines too far down.. Going out my mind! image

• Hi ladies :) I am around 4days late on my period been feeling sick sore breasts Ect..took this test today and can the faintest line ever can anyone else see this or am I going crazy ?please help Ximage

• imageI took this test period isn't due for 9 days but I can see a line so can my Bff! And the dad obviously can anybody else! I'm so desperate for a baba! 

• Well I think any faint line means your a mommy! The first time I had a faint line I freaked but was indeed pregnant I have birth to a healthy little girl at 30weeks gestation she came home but unfortunately caught a deadly virus and passed away aged 2 months. Miraculously the week we layer Darcie to rest I started feeling sick ect so I took a test without being planned but a complete blessing we had out other faint line and we are indeed pregnant with our rainbow baby. We use the clear response tests and I swear by them they are amazing I always toook mine 3 days after my missed period though hope this helps ladies xx

• imageimageTook this Frer test today not sure what to think? Any ideas so nervous!

• I would say take another in a day or 2 and if you have a more visual line then it's a positive mine was the same when I first took mine re tested and got a positive good luck x

• Thank you, I have no idea how I'm going to wait until tomorrow to do another one! X

• imageimageimageI got these almost instabelt and now the line has disappeared ?!