Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Worried sick of not being able to conceive.

I'm new to this site and just wanted some answers about what's been bugging me for a while.

I'm 19 I caught clamydia when I was 14 back in august got checked the and had it for over a year then got tested then caught it again a year later but only had it for about 2 weeks, anyway the doctor told me it could call fertility problems I didn't think much of it but when I turned 16 I started to try for a child I knew it was a low risk of having one because I was so young, so gave up trying, I've been with my partner for nearly a year, he's always got 4 children and is 11 years older than me and we are trying I'm just worried about what if I can't have my own little baby? Some nights I cry in his arms begging him to try his hardest, I went into the doctors to see if I got checked and as I've not been with this partner for a year they won't test me or him until we've been trying for just over a year, but yet I've been trying with an ex for 2 years and then nothing now with my partner now, still nothing I use the sticks to see when I'm fertile and they keep coming up with not fertile. 

When I'm late I take a pregnancy test comes back negative my periods are abit odd some times a few days late sometimes a week late and sometimes there on the right date, 

Has anyone else had this problem?:'(

Replies