Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Not a clue, if I'm going by how my bodies felt I would guess the end of the month. As its my first month off it I'm sceptical. I'm proper emotional and grumpy so it can't be far off xx

• Options

First few weeks I came off I was an emotional wreck was crying over anything and everything!xx

• Options

I cried at escape to the country because for some unknown reason it made me think of Christmas and how I love Christmas in our home 🙈 seriously what the hell lol!! My poor husband xx

• Options

I cried because I didn't put enough jam on the toast and had to go back to put more on! was crazy how emotional I was - it died down after 2 weeks. Then I had af which made it come back again! past 3 weeks it's been normal - although I am having bad back cramps again tonight :( not enjoying it! How are your cramps?

• Options

hehe I love the jam story!! Fine today barely anything. Yesterday was terrible. are you thinking of doing a test anytime soon? Xx

• Options

thanks haha I loved your escape to the country story!image My first few weeks were awful, the cramps never seemed to stop. They come and go now I just hope the pills gone out of my system now.. And yes I am! As the 16th will be 28 days since my last af if I haven't come on by then I will do a test then and fingers crossed I will get my BFP! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but very excited! what about you? Xx

• Options

Fingers crosses please keep me posted. I reckon about 10 days maybe? See what happens 😊 xx

• Options

I will keep you updated! You keep me updated too and fingers crossed for you aswell xxx

• Options

Thank you chick. My cramps have disappeared now. Kind of missing them, the silence is eerie lol xx

• Options

I know what you mean - this morning i felt normal...which was odd for me haha. Then got home from work and the hatred backache came back and now it's really achy! and im just exhausted and big headache! How you feeling?xx

• Options

now have dreadful cramps in back, pelvis and legs! i was in bed by 8.30 they were that bad xx

• Options

Oh gosh that sounds like me the other day. I'm just a porky food monster but I blame pms lol. Being a female is SO confusing!! Xx

• Options

did you have cramps in your legs?? im covered in spots! men have it so easily don't they!!! haha xxx 

• Options

Yes I had it from my waist down to my knees. I gained spots on my chest and back. They bloody do! i have tummy che now but I reckon it's more down to the big takeaway I demanded 🙈 xx

• Options

thats where i have it - in my back, legs down to my knees! It's horrible. The exact same here with me I have spots all over my face, chest and back and also have a few on my shoulders and arms. Oooh, im a big fan of take aways! They're way to yummy to resist! xxx

• Options

How are you feeling today? Still bad cramps? All quiet and boring with me lol xx

• Options

Cramps eased off over night and today no cramps at all. Just feel nauseas and very tired but I'm just so happy the cramps have gone! image How everything with you today? Xx

• Options

Quiet on the western front. Been doing some maths. I'm pretty certain I ovulated 2 weekends ago (although I'm yet to see af since stopping on the 19th ocT) im thinking of doing ATest this weekend to stop me from exploding with apprehension hehe xx

• Options

How odd I started my af on the 19th of October! Yes I am going to test Monday I think - quite excited! I was going to test Friday but don't want to test too early. I think I ovulated Halloween due to CM and cervix position xx 

• Options

Were in sync how about that! I guessed it what Halloween weekend due to the ewcm, cramps and the feeling of swelling a couple of days after inside. X