Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• how about that! Did you BD during those days?? 

• Yeah once every day from the 26th- 2nd bar A couple of days then I felt too swollen and sensitive so decided against it haha. xx

• Same we did it every other day until Friday (was just so sore and sensitive).xx

• Let's hope for a double bfp 🙌🏻 xx

• Woke up today with cramps and browny/pink discharge! veerry confused xx

• Implantation bleed And cramp maybe?! Fx Xx

• I was thinking maybe implantation bleeding but do not want to get my hopes up :/ Cramps have eased a lot. i put a pad in as wasn't sure what was happening, but 2/3 spots on the pad and mainly can only see the blood when i wipe. It's now brown mixed in with a really dark brick red colour. Its all odd xxx 

• I would say af or implantation. Keep an eye on it xx

• heya! im going to take a test tomorrow and see what it says - still having few spots of blood but got cramps too so not sure if it is af coming or what. Will take a test tomorrow and let you know xx how are you??

• Aww fx for you!!! Please keep me updated. It's still early so if af isn't here it could be a false bfn.  aiming to do one Monday myself xx

• i will keep you updated thank you! i was going to do one monday but cant wait aha xxx

• fingers crossed for you too and you keep me updated too xxx

• Thanks hunny. 😘 xx

• morning! done a test this morning and came up BFN. Then as the day went on I now have a full blown AF so looks like im out for this month :( sadly! But theres always next month, I wasn't exactly expecting it to happen straight away! Fingers crossed for you, hope you get your BFP! Keep me updated.xxx

• Oh no I'm sorry to hear that. Exactly, time for your body to get straight and for you to know your cycle and plan accordingly. You can have bd fun in a few days 😊 I hope af is shortlived for you. You never know some people still bleed so keep an eye out Xx

• It's fine - either way it was going to be a win win. I was disappointed that im not preg but then again its a relief to know my bodys getting back to normal after the pill! My cycle was only a 23 day cycle though, do I calculate my ovulation with that? I will keep an eye out :) how are things with you? xx

• Hmmmm I'm not sure, definitely keep a diary of symptoms and dates so you can get up scratch with the cycle. A few cramps but I think they're more indigestion or something and sore boobs but not much else. I reckon I'm possibly 12dpo and will test Monday at 15dpo. Yeah normality resuming is such a positive in such early days 😊 xx

• Well I have an app on my phone tracked all symptoms/signs throughout the cycle since my last normal period. And it says I had a 23 day cycle and thinks I ovulated on Cycle Day 13 - so I reckon this cycle I will kind of go by that but not rely on it completely. Cramps could be a positive thing, it could be a pregnancy symptom! Fingers crossed you get your BFP Monday image xxx

• I should really get an app. What's it called Please? Aww thank you xx

• I use Glow and Ovia. Glow has an amazing community forum to write in and Ovia is really good at tracking the cycles xx