Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line in pregnancy test

Replies

• Mummy2girls92 did you get your positive ?x

i would say that she deffo a positive!! Congratulations!!!

was wondering If you Guys could help me? I'm only Due today so it's still super early. last period started 12.1.17 and cycle usually lasts 28 days. I know it's super Early But I had a feeling to test and they are one step early detection strips and keep getting faint lines!! Will attach a photo below, opinions please! The lines came up within the 5 minute frame b seem too faint. am I pregnant or just crazy?! image

• No mother nature came again 😞

• First one is a first response second clear blue imageimage

• image 11 days after intercorse sure I can see a faint line I'm feeling really different this last week breasts sore and veins more prominent had mild cramping end of last week too probably to early to test will be taking another Wednesday can anyone see a line? X

• Hi Ladies I did a test last night at 7:30 pm. I wasn't feeling really good for the past 5 days now. Stomach pain and worse at night. I tested but it showed a faint line. What do you think ladies? imageis it possible that the test is positiv? 

• Mariemae definitely look positive congratulations x

• Thank you @Becks2907. I called my doctor and he said he will do a blood test to confirm. Symptoms include a slight headache now and then, Stomach pain like that of indigestion and really worst at night And when I wake up feeling full and gassy, also have spotting almost everyday for 10 days. Last period was March 11 and it was 10 days late period. Then I had another period like bleeding in March 25 took 3 days. I am on Fertilovit PCOS since a month and so i thought my hormonea are just regulating. On March 24 I took an ovulation test and it came out positive and we decide to do it that day. Then last night at 7:30 pm I took that test and it had a faint line. Just thinking positive. Baby dust to all you ladies. xoxo

• Mariemae I wouldn't call that a faint line, looks nice and strong to me! Congratulations x

• imageI got these two test today. They are very faint. Can anyone else see the lines or am I imagining? We had a tubal reversal February 16, 2017 and am excited to start TTC. I am currently 3 days late for AF. 

• Looks positive to me! 

• Definitely lines on both 😊 x

• There was an immediate faint line. I can see it, husband can see it, can you see it? Is this a positive? I think I am at 10dpo and cant wait for an answer.  I dont want to stress myself out. I just need another opinion. 

• Looks negative to me.... 10dpo is super early. Wait a few more days and retest with a pink dye test

• The second one is exactly what mine looks like ! imageWe need answers !! 

• Hi ladies, I need some advice... is there a line there or am I going mad??? My sister and friend said they can see it but only slightly... I'm 4 days over due my period, I have sore boobs, I've been all over the place emotionally the past 2 weeks, and I can't finish my dinners as I feel sick. I had my coil removed 2 months ago and I have an appointment tomorrow to have a new one fitted. I have done 2 tests, the one I did last night I couldn't really see anything but the photo I've put up was first thing this morning. What do you think?image

• imageimageJust an uber faint evap line or I need new eyes? x

• Did the line show within the time frame?