Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line in pregnancy test

Replies

• I can see a faint second line for sure but the lighting in the picture isnt good, fingers crossed for you x

• Thank you!! image  did a first response one today and got a really good result on it! Really pleased. ximage

• imageimagePositive or negative ???????

• Hi,

sorry to jump on this post but I could do with some advice if poss.

So my period was a day late mid last week took pregnancy tests which came back BFN then had what I presume was AF for 2 days (which is abnormal for me) this was heavyish bleeding I guess. 

Today I woke up feeling nauseous and took another CB digit which came back with a positive, followed by a Sainsburys negative and then a faint line on first response. I’m really worried somethings not quite right.

can anyone help. Thanks 

• If your concerned go to your gp x

• of course but I can’t get an appointment until friday evening

• image Can someone help me too, do you think this is a faint positive or Evap? I've darkened the pic so you can see the line more xx

• I can definitely see a faint line. Looks like we r in the same boat amsxx

• It looks like a positive line to me :) Mine was pretty similar today x

• It's just so faint! But there's definitely a line! Wasn't sure if I was going mad, I'm hoping tomorrow morning if I test it will be stronger? Or is that still too soon? have you both tested and gotten faint lines? Im so nervous because I keep seeing people talk about Evap lines and I don't know what they look like but surely the line would have pink in if it was an Evap? Xx

• I'm testing again in the morning. So iv waited 2 days. Fingers crossed as we have been trying a while x

• Keep me posted! Xx

• hey guys! am I going crazy?? Is that a positiv?? I've taken two that look exactly like that.image

• Congratulations mummy! That’s defo a positive! 

• image That's how mine looks this morning too, but I also had a negative this morning? I'm so confused lol x 

• I think some tests are more sensitive than others. i was always told you can’t get a false postive but you can get a false negative so I would retest in a few days just to be sure. x

• imageTested at 6:45 this am a bfp so happy. Seeing dr later. Good luck girls. And that look a positive wait 2 days test again x

• Thanks ladies! Definitely pregnant! Hope all is going well on your end! We are 6 weeks along!

• Wow congrats Hun! How many days was this after your faint line? Xx

• Congratulations on the BFPs! If you fancy checking out our birth clubs, where you can meet other women due the same time as you, you can find them here. We hope to see you over there!