Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line in pregnancy test

1235»

Replies

• 2 days and it was my first peE. Good luck x

• Hey ladies..  

I came off the depo last shot was due Sep but didn't go. I haven't got my period back yet but last time I took it (before I conceived my daughter) it only took 4-6 weeks to return. imageimage

Have been feeling cramps and a bit of nausea and dizziness when standing and breast feel slightly tender. 

I had a baby a year ago 

Anyway I took a pregnancy test (not actively trying to conceive btw) 

I got this result a super faint faint line.. But then took two others same day with pink dye and nada. 

I have some cheapie tests coming in the post. I just don't know why I've been feeling what feels like period cramps but no period just white discharge.. But could this be because of the depo? 

• Hard to say Lanamegand but I definitely see a line on the first one. Although I thought that pink dye pg tests were meant to be more reliable 

• Hey ladies. I hope someone sees this and can help me 😬I’m due my period on Friday ( two days) but took a test yesterday and today both times a very faint line. I’m really hoping but not sure. Thanks in advance p.s I also took an ovulation test yesterday that was defiantly a big positive! Which I hear can mean pregnancy.image

• I’d say that looks pretty clear to be fair! Congratulations :) 

• Hello everyone, unfortunately as planned I came on my period yesterda. Very heavy and very painful which is not normal for me. Unfortunately I have had a ‘chemical‘ pregnancy (early miscarriage) it seems. It was only our first month trying so trying not to get to down about it and next month will wait before I test I think! All the best x

• Hi im having the same trouble i did a pregnancy test the other day you can see 2 lines but when ive looked at it today the line is still there but its got weird

ive experienced symptoms like sore boobs/nipples, feeling tired, sick, going to the toilet all the time 

can someone tell me if this is a faulty test please im going out of my mind😩

• I'm kind of going through the same thing I'm not for sure if it means I'm pregnant or not I have polycystic ovary disease and this is the first time I've ever had any kind of pregnancy test they always come out this time I have four separate test in the past week. The very light line shows first in the dark can anybody give me a answer. Or just seeing thingsimage

• imageso I recently did a pregnancy test and this came up this was apparently 4 days before my period is due however I have irregular periods and only recently joined the app so I don’t believe it is 100% correct.  Since doing these I have had two clear blue tests with very faint lines am I pregnant? I’m also suffering from so many symptoms it’s unbelievable.  Tia x 

• Hi everyone - I’m new here! We’ve been trying for a year and my period was supposed to start last Thursday - I took these four tests (see below) two on Friday, one on saturday, and one this morning. I’m worried because the lines aren’t getting darker. Could this be a chemical pregnancy? 

• Does it make a difference if the line is thinner? Top test was last night bottom one this morning 🙃