Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I need your opinions.

I am new to this site so forgive my lack of terms. I am going to do my best to describe whats going on, but even I myself have trouble putting this all together.

I have been married for 2 months. My husband and I have been together for 4 years though, we both want kids but agreed now is a bit soon. So we are takong precautions when it comes to conception.

My timeline is a bit fuzzy as I dont track my cycles as well as I should. So this will be a rough outline. Around october 4th or 5th I noticed I had about a week left on my BC, my wedding was October 10th and being a new bride I wanted to be able to be intimate with my husband on our wedding night. So I finished the pack, skipped the placebos, and started the next. So after taking the 3 weeks of pills that would leave us around the 28th or 29th of October. I had my period on time leaving us at 4th or 5th of November. The following 2 and a half weeks I was not on BC as I was waiting for it in the mail. In that span we had sex twice neither of which did he directly ejaculate all the way in me. (But it only takes a little) Are you still with me? :) okay so now we are at 5 days of me being back on the BC.... now here are the symptoms.

Around the 11th or 12th of November, before I started back on BC, my nipples started to feel unusually sore ( this symptom has since subsided). Also I have had white milky discharge, which is normal, but not typically for 2 weeks straight. About 3 days ago I started having sharp pains in my stomache but it could be gas? Im not sure but it doesnt feel like cramps. 

So last thursday I took a test and it was negative. Usually this would put my mind at ease but this time something just feels weird, almost like I just know! But also there is that thought that maybe its all in my head. 

One last detail and I want feedback on if you have experienced anything like this. 

My mom and I have always been oddly connected, for instance, I was in a car accident and my first instinct was to call my parents and let them know. Before I could even say hi she said "where was the accident?" This has happened with many different scenarios. She claims she just gets these powerful feelings with me but not any of her other children. Perhaps because I am her first? Anywho now to the point... I had not told my mother that I was feeling maybe pregnant, Thursday morning I get a frantic phone call from my mother, she was crying tears of joy and said she woke up to a dream that felt so real to her. The dream was about her having a miscarriage, which she has had her share of, and then I got pregnant in her dream and when my child was born my mom said she felt a feeling of such calmess and that all the bad she had done in the past she was now free and clear of.

I know its a little insane to rely on a dream for information such as pregnancy. So I guess I am just wanting to know if anyone else has a similar story and what ever came of it? Also any opinions on whether I am pregnant or not? Should I keep testing?

Replies

• Also forgot to add. In April of 2015 I also had sharp pains, and discharge. All test were negative. Only after the pain got nearly unbearable I went to the doctor and took a test, also negative. Got an ultrasound and discovered an ectopic pregnancy, it was too late to save although we did try. 

• Update: still cramping this is day 3 of it, also the last two nights I have been restless and having extremely vivid dreams, which is atypical for me usually I dont really have great visual in my dreams and they jump around... these seemso real like im living them, unfortunately for me they have been a tad scary. 

• Do you see a line? I finally got my timeline about right and it has been 24 days or so since my last period. So tell me what you think please ladies.image

• Hi I can see a real faint line. Was the picture taken within the test time limit? With your previous ectopic I would suggest going to your doctor and tell them the same and that you've been cramping. They could do a blood test to confirm or rule out pregnancy.. in the mean time try taking another pregnancy test.. Good luck X 

• Yes it was first morning urine and the picture was 3 min. After. Do you know if maybe a free health clinic would be willing to do a blood test. With us just getting married I am in between on finding health insurance. And thank you both of us are starting to get a little excited. :)

• Im not sure I'm from UK so all healthcare is free for me.. If pain gets severe then head to the emergency room.. Maybe give it a couple of days and test again hopefully the line will be darker x 

• I appreciate the feedback :) I have an appointment set for tuesday.