Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 days late 4 negative test

Hello ladies 

my period was due Sunday 22/11/15 it's now Wednesday the 25/11/15 & still no period & 4 negative test HELP 😬 I have a lot of signs to feel,say I'm pregnant headaches,backaches, pimples,sore boobs,up 3 times during the night to the toilet. My period is on time everytime have only missed it twice 1st time I feel pregnant but lost the baby & this is the 2nd time. HELP

Replies

• Hi there Lou Rob,

I can understand your concern with having your period 3 days late and your presenting signs and symptoms, I'd advise you to arrange a GP appointment in order to establish the cause. It may be that you are pregnant but the HCG levels are not adequate enough to show up on a test or there may be other causal or contributory factors, however without a GP assessment and investigations you will not know the true cause. Try to relax (easier said than done - I know) and call your GP in the morning for an appointment. Any deterioration or concerns in the mean time attend your local MIU/A&E for urgent assistance as required.

Sending best wishes to you image

• Hello & Thanku Thanku Thanku for your reply day 5 no period saw my doctor on Tuesday & just had a blood test this morning 26/11 so here's to the wait 🙏🏻 it has to be a positive never had a late period in my life apart from when I was 1st pregnant. Will let you know my results thanks once again louise x

• No problem Louise. 

Best of luck for whatever outcome you're hoping for x

• Thanku very much I sit and await the phone call fingers toes everything crossed that its good news will keep you posted thanks once again for your reply. Louise 

• Hello so after 5 home tests & a blood test still getting a negative but still no period???? My doctor has told me to test tomorrow 27/11 & 28/11,29/11 & 30/11 & if still negative call him Monday. He said I have either missed my period because I am pregnant but still early to tell or because I'm stressed I laughed as I'm far from stressed. So this week as been a BIG week nexr 4 days of fun testing. Happy days 

• Ok Louise, best of luck. Be good to hear what your outcome is if you fancy sharing it. 

Here if you need to chat, best wishes.

• Morning of course I will you have been great in reading & replying it's Friday morning  the 27/11  just did a test and still negative 😁 All my symptoms for the last week have been weeing all the time,headaches,pimples,moody,sore nipples,cold like symptoms,blood after brushing teeth,sore back,cramping & heavy down below, tierd,crampy legs & just now a blood nose i have to be pregnant I think,guessing I fell pregnant later in my cyicel so it's taking its time to tell 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Afternoon hope your having a nice weekend just wanted to let you know my flow friend paid a nice big visit yesterday afternoon at 3pm 27/11 after being 5 days late i was a little upset but have now decided to take a break enjoy my lead up to Christmas with our Christmas dinners out & Christmas,new years away in Perth at the crown with yummy food & lots of bubbles 🍾 & start trying again in the new year. Thanks for your surpport & replys may you have a happy merry Christmas & new year 🎄🎅🏼🍾 Louise