Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive OPKs for 6 days in a row

I am so confused as to what is going on with my body.

My husband and I have been TTC for about six months.

I got my first positive OPK on Friday and have tested every day since then and have gotten positive or multiple different brands.... Dollar Store cheapie and the Clear Blue with the smiley face. We did a lot of BD'ing the days before the first positive OPK because that is when I thought I would be ovulating.

What on earth is going on? This has never happened to me before and I am nervous that this may be a sign that I am not ovulating and may end up having fertility issues.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Hi Waitingformybump if you are unsure of when you ovulated why don't you try and do a pregnancy test? I have seen some ladies saying here that when you are pregnant the ovulation tests actually come out as positive. Good luck to you :)

• Thank you for your reply!

I took one yesterday afternoon and it was a BFN :(

I will make an appt with my doctor after AF comes to see if he has any insights. 

Thank you!!! :)

• Have u took a pregnancy test? I've been told some ppl  had positive opk and positive tests , 

• the OPKs ar negative now....and I have miled cramps. 

I will probably get my AF any day now. :(