Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone want to join me in the 2ww?

So currently 1dpo. I used this forum religiously when etc my son.... So now I'm back! Af is due 28th Dec, so hoping for a bfp maybe Xmas day if I'm really really lucky?! Who else has just started their 2ww? Xxx

Replies

• Hi Demii! I just got my peak fertility this morning so am in a similar position to you, guess I'll probably ovulate sometime tonight/tomorrow... just about to enter the 2ww and so excited!! Fingers crossed we'll get a really nice Christmas present image It's my second cycle trying and I'm taking seven seas trying to conceive, how about you?

Lots of babydust!!!!

• Ooo good luck Lorelai! I'm just taking folic acid at the minute, it's my first cycle ttc, so we will see how it goes then maybe start taking more vitamins etc 😁 I'm so excited! I need a time machine though haha I don't have a clue how I will get through this 2ww 🙈 Lol do you have any children yet or are you ttc your 1st? Xxx

• It's my first time ttc, really hoping this cycle will be the one although I know I haven't been trying for that long... I'm so impatient!! image Now to symptom spotting over the 2ww lol

How many children do you have? Xxx

• Hi this is my second month after coming off Cerezette. I'm due on 28th also so hoping to test Xmas eve. Really hoping for a BFP! Would be a lovely present... Must say though, the waiting is driving me insane already xx

• You and me both image

• Iv got a little boy Lorelai :) this forum was a god send when I was ttc him! Got caught our second cycle after coming off cerazete so we were so surprised it happened so quick! 

Ooo lovepink12 iv got my fingers crossed for you! 2dpo and my tests are begging me to use them already 😂 I'm a poas addict haha xxx

• Hi demii, lovely to see your name pop up again! Welcome back to the fold and good luck with the ttc!

• Demi So nice to actually hear that someone has gone back to normal after the dreaded cerezette lol. I really hope I'm pregnant this cycle. I bought some ovulation tests this month and when testing last week there was a positive result so I'm hoping that all is back to normal. Can't wait for next week! Symptom spotting is horrendous! Trying not to look into every little thing but it's hard when you want something so much. Hope I'm as lucky as you :) xx

• HI Everyone. Im also due on the 28th hoping to test xmas day. First cycle and I have my fingers crossed.

Im a little confused as the on line calendar was saying my fertile period was from Thursday till about today. but when I got ovulation test it was saying I was peak 4-5 days before that. I think I have seriously exhausted hubby over this. fingers crossed we all get a bfp on xmas.

I had this waiting game.

What was your peak days?

• I meant to say hate this waiting game.

• Hi Perry83... I did an ovulation test Friday and the line was near enough as dark as the test line. Im thinking I ovulated on Thursday last week as the line has gradually got lighter and on today's test it is non existent. My app is telling me to now to test on Xmas eve going off the data I've put on. I always ovulate pretty early into my cycle. So fx I've done enough this month now. Waiting is the worst ever! Just wish we could test the day after lol xx

• HI LovePink

fingers crossed... so what early symptoms should we be looking for?

• Hey everyone I just done the ovulation calcator online and it said I was most fertile from last Friday.. I'm quite nervous I feel like I'm getting lower tummy cramps already.. My period is due 29th so I need to wait to see.. 

• I've also got cramps but I keep thinking its in my head. Im also suffering from severe headaches.

Let hope the baby dust settles on all of us.

• How early can you test I've seen girls on YouTube testing just now beside their period is due x

• closmith- when are you due?

• Not until 27th.... 

but I just don't feel right I done a test and got this... I don't know????image

I ripped it apart holy moley.... 

I have been out parting like crazy recently!!! I will wait another few days and test..

• OMG you done the test already? im going to go buy some test too.. I didn't think it will show up so early on..

What are we looking for on the strips? sorry im new to this.