Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF due March? Part 3

1789101113»

Replies

• Pearl - you are just as I pictured you!!!! woody is adorable - can’t wait to see a picture or two - glad everything went well - Bonnie - how is Isobella doing? thank you for the well wishes Mrs. 

• What a crew! good for you! I bet you have some good memories! 

• aww pearl looks like you had a great hen! 

Am glad your wedding went well am excited to see your pictures 😍, aww look how grown up woody looks his hair is amazing!! 

good luck with ttc 🤞🏼

isobellas chicken pox have now gone yay! she got really bad with them as she is teething also, so she was very clingy and not sleeping 😔 but she is doing better now xx

• Hi ladies so today I'm currently 7dpo I had my coil out 17th of Aug I'm using cbd and normal cb opk I had 3 flashing faces on digi at 15 16 and 17 then had coil removed then 18 19 still faces on both opk so took 20 as day of o and it did feel like I od on the 20th but it's only first month and already ss haha it took 3 cycles with woody so not holding out to much this month 1 week left till af is due had lots of cramping pulling going on but think it's my body settling down after my coil removal hope everyone is well and will keep you all updated xx

• Hey everyone!

How you all doing? hope i get a response!

Any new babies any pregnancies or anyone still TTC?

Me and my partner have decided we are going to try for baby number 2!! 

My isobella is now 18months and growing so well! here is a picture.

xxx
  • Hey Bonnie awww Isobella is adorable hope your doing well I have news after 10-11 months of trying number 4 is on it's way yay I'm so excited but it's very early days I started getting faint positives from last Wednesday and I've also confirmed with a digi not much symptoms yet but I'm sure they're kick in just slight achey breasts and slight nausea for last couple of days I will def keep you posted on my journey are you planning anymore? Woody was 3 in march and is a proper character lol and def keeps me on my toes ...... I hope all you other ladies are well and hope to hear back from you soon 
    Love to you all (pearl) xxx