Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• Your pregnancy went so fast it seems Pearl - crazy - Mrs - good luck in the next few weeks - keep us posted!!!and good luck Pearl with you next scan - be sure let us know how your doing too!!!

• How is everyone doing?  All is well here - Leah is about 11 weeks and having quite a bit of all day morning sickness - hopefully will turn the corner soon!!! I'm thinking Mrs. Baby is due soon and Pearl coming up shortly - let me know how you are! Xo

• Hey Leahsmum I'm 6 weeks and 2 days (that may change once I get my ultrasound) today without any symptoms except occasionally sore breasts and my appointment in this Friday the 19th.

• Great to hear - So happy to hear you do not have any morning sickness - let's hope it stays away !!! Let me know how you make out on the 19th - hopefully you will see the heartbeat and not too early - xo

• hi ladies I'm coming up to 35 weeks I have a growth scan tomorrow my sister is also pregnant her due date is the 3rd of Aug Mrs u must be very close now gd luck and nice to hear u other ladies are doing well keep us updated xx

• Holy Moley Pearl - that seems so fast!!!!   I wish you well - keep us posted !!!

• Hi everyone looks like my dates were wrong. I had my appointment today and scan and baby is 6 weeks and 3 days. All is well how is everyone else doing ?

• Hi Lisa - did you think you were further along ?  Leah  thought she was too - she has  her 12 week appointnent a week from Monday to see what they think then ... Interesting - she is struggling with all day morning sickness  has lost 7 pounds from no appetite -  we will see .... Xo

• Yes I thought I was 3 days further along. I guess I ovulated a little later...I hope Leah's sickness ends soon. I still don't have any symptoms, so the scan yesterday really reassured me.

• image Here's a picture of my little bean.

• Hi ladies it's so glad to hear your all well and everything is going well. How did your growth sacn go Pearl??

I'm 5 days away from my due date and can't wait to meet my little girl xxx

• 5 days Mrs.!  Please be sure to let us know when your baby girl arrives - wishing you an easy delivery - and good health to you both - 

Awesome photo Lisa - Leah didn't have too many symptoms until the 7th week -  prior to that it was mostly cramps and difficult getting a good nights sleep - i am hoping she turns the corner soon and her nausea goes away - take good care of yourself! 

• hi ladies my growth scan went well lo has gone from 4lb 1 to 4lb 12 in the last 2 weeks hospital was happy and said growth is consistent wishing you all the best Mrs hope everything goes smoothly for you looking forward to hearing your news when your lo has arrived hope leahs morning sickness eases of soon for her and lovely to see your scan pic lisa and my sister had a private scan today and she's expecting a boy so very excited there eill be 5 months between my lo and hers have a lovely weekend girls and look forward to hearing from you all soon and also this is the longest pregnancy I've had and biggest baby I've had so very pleased about that xx

• Glad to hear your news Pearl!!! Xo

• hi Mrs just wondered how your doing and if there's any sign of your little girl yet gd luck and all the best to you look forward to hearing some news from you soon x

• Well day 3 of waiting and nothing to report.  Thought she was coming on Tuesday as has 12 hrs of contractions but that was 4 days ago now 😢  

Will keep you all up to date of anything happens xxx

• Thinking of you - Mrs. Good luck - 

• Hey girls, I do pop and read every so often I still get my emails when someone posts, me and oh are in a much better place now, I ended up going to the doctors and she said I should not of gone on holiday so early on and that could be the cause, still finding it tuff but am ok, I asked to be tested to see if I could have children but she says I need to be trying for a year, but as it was 10 month I don't make the mark, just concentrating on my new job so is my oh, 

so so glad to hear every one off you now has your bfp! Well done to all, my fx that your little one comes soon Mrs you must be dying to meet her, I too Carnt belive how quick your pregnancy has gone it doesn't seem 2 moments since you told us, hope your labour goes well, I will check in I Carnt wait to see you have had her post! 

Good luck to everyone else with your pregnancies and hope they go smooth and quick as possible, xxx

• So great to hear from you Bonnie - glad to hear your doing well - when your ready you will have your BFP too - Leah's Dr. Said the same thing to her about waiting until 12 months of trying - don't give up your dreams!!! Xo

• So good to hear from you Bonnie and glad that you are doing well.

I'm sure you will get your BFP just when you don't exspect it and it will be perfect timing xxx