Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• Also wondering how Lisa's doing ---- 

Hi ladies, I know it's late but I'd like you to meet Pippa Janice. She was born 28/2 (3 days late) weighing a tiny 5lb 10oz. She is perfect in every way and could ask for more.

She arrived very quick and I had no time for pain relief just gas and air. 3 pushes and she was in my arms :) 

• Congratulations - she is beautiful! So happy that everything went well - just amazing - we have been thinking about her all this time - God bless your new daughter - xo

• Congratulations Mrs she's beautiful well done to you 3 pushes that's brilliant glad all went well xx

• Hullo ladies!

i am very present and we are expecting a baby boy and we hope to name him Keiran :) Baby is doing fine and measuring a little bit bigger than he should. I bought a doppler to so get to hear his heartbeat regularly. Lately he has been very active because his heartbeat keeps shifting all over the place and i think he also responds to my touches my i massage my tummy with oil :) Today i am 17 weeks and 6 days! Almost halfway through!

Congrats to MrsN upon the birth of your little beautiful baby girl! You must be feeling over the moon now :)

Pearl i can't imagine how quickly your weeks have gone, it seems like yesterday when you got your bfp!

Lisa and Leah i am glad to know that you guys are both doing well and your beans too are doing fine. I am sure the sickness will go with the beginning of 2nd trimester for you Leah. Though mine was the exact opposite, 1st trimester was smooth all the way and then i had hectic first 2 weeks of 2nd trimester with fatigue and no appetite. Fatigue has gone but i still struggle to eat a lot of things though. Glad i haven't piles any pounds yet (have put on 3 kgs so far) hope to keep it below 10 kgs 

Bonnie so good to know you are doing fine, as Leah has said when the right time comes it will happen and it will be perfect.

have a lovely day ladies xxxx

• Nice to hear from you Jr it seems to be going quick for you and how lovely a little boy eekk I have 3 and half weeks left am getting excited can't wait I have a scan on Wednesday I will keep u all informed have a nice day everyone xx

• thanks girls, this is what I miss most having you girls to talk to every day haha,

omg congradulations mrs! she is beautiful!!xxx

• Hi MrsN1985, so many congratulations on the birth of Pippa Janice! We know the girls in your Feb 16 Babies Club are itching to hear your news... Would you also please PM me  your name and address so we can pop a little something in the post for Pippa please?

• Hello everyone!! It a so nice to hear from you Bonnie glad all is well.

Mrs. She is so beautiful congrats on your bundle of joy

Pearl when is your due date? 

Jr wow your pregnancy is going really fast congrats on finding out about your baby boy.

Today I am 8 weeks and 1 day and the weeks are dragging slowly. I'm sure Leah's morning sickness will be over soon. Still no symptoms for besides flvery sleepy I go to bed at 9pm now and sleep through the whole night.

• Lisa i think the weeks go very quickly once you hit the teens :) I am exactly 10 weeks a head of you.

I still feel off from time to time. Still not much appetite but i try and eat what i can tolerate :)

Looking forward to my next scan on the 19th when we get to see Keiran again.

• Checking in - how is everyone doing? Pearl should be delivering soon!  Leah is finally feeling better - hitting week 14 - thank goodness!  Hope to hear from you all - 

• hi leahsmum glad leah is feeling better 10 days till my due date I'm on the countdown lol have a final scan tomorrow followed by consultant should be discussing sweeps or induction date I will keep you posted hope everyone else is well x 

• Hullo ladies,

Good to know you are all doing fine. Leah must be excited to say goodbye to 1st trimester :)

Pearl all the best with the 10 remaining days. i am sure you just can't wait to see your little one!

Today i am 20 weeks so already halfway there! Doing some serious baby clothes shopping now. Have my next appointment on Saturday and we get to see little Keiran again! very exciting!

Hope MrsN and the little one are doing fine.

Lisamuffin and Bonnie hope you are both doing fine too :)

All the best wherever you are at this stage ladies xxx

• Wow haven't been in here for a while, things seem to be moving a lot more on here so congrats to all and good luck for those still trying, never give up hope! I'm 24 weeks today and having a boy but apparently he might have poorly kidneys so just got to wait and hope for the best outcome! 

Good luck to everyone xx

• Keep us posted Pearl!!!  Wishing you all the best!  JR - time sure is flying -- 

Hope all is going well for you Mrs..... and happy to hear that Lisa and Bonnie are doing well too!

thank you all for the well wishes for Leah - she is her old self again - thank god - I feel bad now as I realize just how sick she was - the only thing I could do was encourage her to keep moving -- was not an easy task! I am very proud of her.  

• Hi everyone glad to hear all is well with everyone. Today I was experiencing bright red bleeding and went to the emergency room only to find out that my baby is measuring at 9 weeks and 1 day , when I'm supposed to be 10 weeks and 2 days. The doctors did not see nor hear a heartbeat, I have a d&c scheduled for next week Thursday. I am very frustrated, confused, devastated this is the second time this has happened to me. I tend to think if i'll ever have children of my own. 

Sorry for the rant and best wishes for eachand everyone of you.

• Oh Lisa - I am so sorry - i feel so sad for you - we are hear to listen - xo

• Oh dear Lisa, i hope there was a misdiagnosis and they will give you better news on your next appointment. I don't know what to say to make you feel better. I pray and hope that all will go well with you my dear.

Nice to hear from you MissF. Good to know you are progressing well and i hope your little boy's kidneys will heal naturally as he grows and wish you all the best dear.

• imagemy lo woody smith born on the 18/3/16 at 3.18 am weighing 5lb 10 and a half ounces by emergency c section as heart rate kept dropping were both doing well and hoping to be allowed home today x