Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• Congratulations Pearl he is beautiful. Weights the same as Poppa when she was born, so tiny but will soon grow into his cloths lol xxx

• Oh Pearl - just beautiful - OMG - wishing him health and happiness - glad to hear your doing well - congratulations- 

• Thinking too of Lisa - xo

• Congratulations pearl! He is beautiful, hope all is well and also with you Mrs!

am so sorry Lisa am here if you need to talk ino what your going threw. As we all are here for you xxx

• Hullo Ladies!

Wow Pearl he is absolutely so cute! Glad both you and the baby are doing fine :)

MrsN how is your little one doing? Please send us some pictures of her so we can see how cuter she has got :)

Lisa hope you are keeping well, our hearts are our with you.

Today i am 22 weeks, about 18 weeks to go! The little man is kicking away so much these days.

have a lovely day ladies xxx

Pippa and her big brother finally bonding :) 1 month old now and doing great, sleeps well at night and is alert during the day.

The weeks will fly by JR and baby will be here before you know it xxx

• Oh look at Pippa, she has grown so much already! So cute and lovely! I can see big brother is already keeping her good company

The babies are all lovely! :)

• hi ladies hope your all well my little man will be 3 weeks tomorrow and I'm enjoying every second of it had him weighed today his now 7lb 2 so gaining weight nicely x

• Wonderful to hear Pearl!!!! Leah is 17 weeks along and goes to the Dr. Next Wednesday when she turns 18 weeks - and will find out the gender - can't wait!!!! My niece is pregnant now too - hoping it will remain a sticky bean!!! 

xo

• so pleased everything is going well for leah look forward to hearing whether she has pink or blue and congratulations to your neice my sister is 21 weeks now can't wait to meet my nephew in Aug it's gonna be so lovely my little man will grow up with him very excited x

• Hi Ladies!

Pearl nice to know your little boy is doing well and you are enjoying him. This now makes me want to wish that August was here already so we can meet little Keiran. Can't wait!

Good to know Leah is doing well. Must be exciting to look forward to finding out the gender of the baby.

MY 24 week scan is also on Wednesday.And i always look forward to seeing my boy again & again. He is kicking like crazy nowadays. He especially loves to kick my bladder and its a very weird feeling. every time he does that i have to run to the toilet and pee. But i am enjoying this stage now because i am so full of energy and sometimes i even forget that i am pregnant :)

• Hello girls, just thought I would see how everyone is doing, all though everyone seems to have gone quite, keep chatting girls! Xxx

• Hi Bonnie - how are you doing??? Hope all is well - Leah's is 22 weeks -and doing just great!!  I think it's been quiet as Pearl and Mrs - have their handful!!! 

Send some pictures!!!! Xo

Hi girls sorry it's been so quiet but hope everyone is doing well.

So pleased leah is doing great after a rough start.

Pippa (pip squeek) is now 11 wks old and doing great, can't believe it's been nearly 3 months already xxx

• Oh Mrs.... She is adorable ---- love the nickname - glad you are well -😊

• Hi ladies. Yes it's been so long. This week I was wondering about this group. Lately I have been so busy at office trying make sure everything is ready for my hand over in July. 

Good to know you are doing well. MrsN Pipa is so adorable and has grown so much!

I am making 29 weeks in 2days and can't believe I am almost there! I still feel fine and energetic. I guess the last month might be tough but trying my best to keep on form. We have done most of the baby shopping, just a few things remaining.

Hope you all have a nice day ladies. And hope Pearl and the boy are doing fine too

Xxx 

• Here is a picture of my daughter, Leah at 22 weeks - trying on a dress for the baby shower in June - her hair is not done but you see her bump!   After all those months - it did happen when they least expected it - (like everyone says) -🙄 

JR glad to hear you are doing well - how big did they say Keiran going to be? 

Why does it seem like pregnancy goes so fast - but the trying for baby so long?

looking back we have been chatting for over a year - yikes!  If ever any of you ladies come to Boston - I would love to meet you - 

Bonnie - how have  things been going with you? Are you trying again?  

• Wow Leah looks lovely with that cute bump! I think mine is slightly bigger than that will take some pics and post here soon.

Doctor hasn't told me how big the baby will be be but she has booked me for natural birth so i am hoping he won't be too big because i don't want to push a huge baby :) We will see how big he measure on Saturday. I was supposed to have my 28 weeks apt last Saturday but the doctor was busy so she pushed it to this coming Saturday, i will be 29 weeks 4 days :) I am so looking forward to the time i hit 9 weeks remaining and below. Can't wait to start counting the remaining weeks in single digits :)

Yeah time never seems to go when you are TTC.

It will be lovely to meet you guys one day. If ever any of you comes to Africa (South Africa for now) please also let me know. it will be nice to meet one day.

All the best ladies xxx

• so happy to hear you are all doing well and pregnancies are going great!! 

mrs you baby girl is adorable!! you must be so proud!!

leah looks incredible she has that pregnancy glow! 

am doing ok concentrating on my work and my law degree, no unfortunately me and my oh are not trying again we are focusing on us and building on what we have!xxx

• ps, yes jr wouldnt it be great if we all actually met! if anyone is up north east way (Grimsby/cleethorpes uk) let me know! al sure be free!xxx