Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• Hi Ladies, 

hope you are all doing fine.

Leah might be interested in knowing the measurements of my baby at the Saturday apt. It went very well. Baby weighed 1.487kgs and measured 29 weeks 4days, just as i have been counting. Doctor says all is on track with baby and mummy and we thank God for that! :) We didn't get nice scan photos this time but we are going to do a 4d scan and if it comes out clearly i will post his little face here so we can all see how he looks!

Hope you are all doing fine.

Have a lovely day ladies

• Hey ladies sorry I keep going AWOL! My phone doesn't give me notifications for some reason so I keep forgetting to check in! How's  everyone getting on? I've got just under 6 weeks left till ds arrives, starting to have the last minute panics now of whether I have everything ready! Xx

• Hi missF good to know you are doing fine. Can you imagine how quick time goes? 6 weeks is so short now!

Me at 30 weeks and 4 days

• Wow - JR - you look amazing!!! Glowing!!!! How wonderful!  30 weeks - crazy - thank you for your stats - I have been keeping track of you and comparing to Leah since we all got started on this journey - having this support system has been a life saver - and now that we are coming down the stretch it will be great to keep comparing notes and see how these stories come full circle - is your nursery done? 

Miss F - keep us posted on how you are doing - as I would say that a bit of panic is right on 😳

it is a long weekend here in the States -Memorial  Day - we are all going to Kenbebunkport -Maine 

xo

• Hi Leah, thanks and good to hear from you.

I was wondering this morning if you have checked your baby's gender or you want it to be a surprise.

I have bought almost all that i need for the nursery. I am not having your typical nursery as i have a bed in the room where baby will sleep so i can sleep there for the like 2 or 3 months. I just can't bare the thought of letting him sleep all alone in a room for those first months :)

I plan to get the pram and car seat early July. This weekend i will go buy some items for my hospital bag and will also get some bits and pieces of baby's remaining items too. I should say i am about 80% done with the shopping now. I just now need to start washing and ironing and packing away all baby's things. Its getting very exciting! :)

Enjoy the long weekend, always nice to lay back and relax a bit :)

• Hey just to let you ladies know Maxwell was born 5th July weighing 7lb.10 and his kidneys seem to be working well. We're over the moon! Good luck to the rest of you xxx

• Congratulations -miss F - very happy for you - would love to see some updates from the group - Leah is 31 weeks - doing well - has only gained 6 pounds at last appointment - they are traveling to Italy next week for a friend's wedding - then onward to visit her husbands family in Bulgaria - Dr. Said she is ok to travel - but I will still worry 🙄 - JR - I bet you are getting very excited!!!!

• p.s. We are having a girl!!!

• Congratulations MissF. What a lovely name x

JR it's not long now and there will be another baby here.

Hope Leah has a lovely time and enjoys her babymoon before becoming a mommy xxx

• Hi Mrs. Hope all is well!!  How is Miss Pippa doing??? I hope your enjoying summer!!!!  

• image yes we are all doing very well thank you. Can't believe it's been 4 months. Hope everyone else is doing well too, Pearl how is your little fella doing??

• Oh My Goodness  - they are adorable - God bless them!!!!  

• Thank you!! 

• Hello ladies! Long time! Hope you are all doing fine.

Congratulations MissF on the arrival of Maxwell! Please send us pictures of him and we see his cute little face! :)

Good to know Leah is doing well and all is good with the baby. Enjoy your babymoon. Once you hit the 30's its amazing how quickly the weeks go! Before you know it you will be full term!

MrsN your little girl is doing wonderfully and has grown so much over the last 4 months! I see his big brother is taking good care of her and keeping her good company. Lovely to see them!

On my side i am doing perfectly well. Almost done with all the preparations now. Had a growth scan last Saturday at 36 weeks and 4 days and Keiran weighed 2.714kgs. The doctor says he is perfect and developing as he should. He will probably be about 3.2kgs at the time of birth. We still haven't engaged, seems he doesn't like to have his head restricted in the birth canal so he seems to be avoiding that for now :). I am still doing pretty fine, still going to the gym for some treadmill walk and water exercises and these have kept me a bit energetic and have kept the aches away.

Hope Pearl and her little boy are doing fine.

All the best ladies xxx

• Hello - hope all are having a wonderful summer - thinking of JR - let us know  your doing - it must be just about time!!!!! 

• Hello ladies.

It's been so long! Just to let you know baby Kieran was born on 2nd Aug at 19:15 weighing 3.0kg and 50cm long at exactly 40 weeks. Had to do an emergency c section as baby's heartbeat wasn't coping with contractions. Birth went better than I had imagined and my healing has been fantastic without any pain as the medicine given to me was very strong. I was discharged on the 3rd day but baby's got admitted immediately as he had juandice and he was discharged the next evening. He is doing fantastic. Doesn't cry much but eats all the time.

imageimage

• I've been waiting to hear from you!!! Congratulaions!!!!! He is beautiful!!!! So happy for you!!!!  All is well with Leah - 35 weeks today!!!  Keep us posted!!!!  Xo

• Thanks Leahsmum he is so adorable.

You don't have long to go now. Before you know it the remaining 5 weeks will be gone and your baby will be here.

• I'll keep you posted!!! God Bless your new son! And you too!  

• Hi girls!

hope all is well with everyone, congratulations Jr! He is adorable, not long for Leah I imagin?! 

I think it's time I am starting to ttc again! Fx this time xxx