Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• gd luck bonnie hope you get that bfp soon will be checking in to see how your getting on and leahs mum how adorable is aleska sorry if I spelt name wrong and beautiful name it is hope everyone is well woodys eczma has settled for now so we're see how it goes hope you've all had a lovely weekend x

• imagethanks for your luck girls! I have bought these has anyone had any recommendations or anything about them? I tried seven seas and another one but they didn't work I don't think so wanted to try something new?xxx

• I think that any thing will help - so no worries - and above all - let all your anxiety and worry go..... and good things will happen - xo 

• Hey, glad to see everyone is doing well! And good luck Bonnie, with my first me and my partner TTC for 2 years before we gave up and got pregnant whilst drunk at new years! Completely gave up thinking we could even have kids. And then with Maxwell I couldn't be bothered with all that trying and heartbreak so the first month I figured out when I was ovulating and DTD everyday for 10 days in a row to cover the ovulation period and it worked! So don't give up.

Pearl Maxwell had dry skin and I cover him in centreben and seems to be working a treat if you haven't already tried that yet for Woody.

Maxwell's nearly 5 months already and is currently trying his best to roll over, we're all  so excited for Christmas xx

• hi guys, 

just an update, started my tablets yesterday after time away with my oh! 

it's time and am so excited!! wish me luck girls 😊 xxx

• Good luck - good luck - good luck - 2017 is your year Bonnie!!!! We are routomg for you!!!!  Xo

• Routing - for you - lol

• thanks leahs mum! 

I am feeling positive and so excited this time, me and oh are better than we ever have been so I feel this is such a good time! xxx

• It will happen - takes time!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you - keep us posted - we will be here for you!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!

• hey girls, I literally feel crap!! 

I thought it was my month 1 week early I had spotting 4 days early bam af, I literally want to give up this month has broke me more than normal, I don't know what more I can do! will be 2 years in may ttc ino I have had my month breaks here and there but I don't know what to do anymore :( 

xxx

• Sorry Bonnie - Good things come to good people - keep the faith - I know it's not easy - but you are stronger than you    realize - xo

• hi ladies hope you all had a lovely Xmas and a lovely new yr sorry you got your af bonnie I really keeping my fingers crossed for you try to stay strong I just no I'm going to check in on here one day and see gd news from you and fanx for the tip miss f I have tried all different steroid creams alveeno ultra based oilatum e45 and lots more moisturiser but still nothing seems to help I will give that a try because I'm am literally running out of ideas woody will be 10 months on the 18th and I think it won't be long until walking his standing on his own time to time and walking around the furniture so I'm sure he will master it soon all the best gals will check in soon on you all xx

• Happy New Year ladies!!!!!!

• thanks girls, I just enrolled on a law corse with work so going to see if taking my mind off this but still ttc will help! 

thank you pearl I so hope one day that day will come! all off you lovely ladies have your bundles of joys and am still trying so my time must be coming soon!! xxx

• You are right Bonnie - your day is coming 

• thanks leahs mum! I will keep you all updated 

• hey everyone, just to give you an update..

me and my oh spoke last night and I am going to go to the doctors to ask there advise xxx

• hi Bonnie hope all went well with the doctor hope to here from you soon x

• I am booked in for the 9th so i will keep you updated :) x

• Awesome! Good for you - sometimes you need to get things checked out - keep your chin up - your day is coming - xo