Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The long two week wait

I am coming up to the end of my tww. looking for buddies to talk about experiences with 

Replies

• these are my experiences over the last two weeks

I was currently on the pill but stopped 4months ago and have tried to see some pattern in my cycles as I have always been irregular. Use to have 36-40 day cycles and 1st month off the pill it was a 24 day cycle, 2nd month it was 29, 3rd was 30 and last one was 33. LMP 25th dec. So I am completely unsure when I O'd. Last mon 14th dec, I checked my cervix for the first time ever and it felt high up, open and wet(tmi) so I'm hoping I was ovulating. So I will use that as my approx O day. Been checking my cervix same time everyday since and it has been high, quite soft and closed. I will go through my symptoms since the day I hope I O'd.
    1Dpo- cervix too high to reach. No apparent symptoms yet.
    2dpo- cervix reachable. Felt high softish and closed.
    3dpo- had really bad bloating and heartburn. And breast feel a tad bit tender.
    4dpo- bloating again. Much worse on evenings and had abit of heartburn throughout the day. Breast don't feel tender
    5dpo-bad bloating on the evening once again and when I was in bed, I felt this sharp twinge in my lower left tummy. Only lasted a few seconds
    6dpo-more bloating on evening and heartburn and had slight tummy cramps whilst in bed
    7dpo- breast felt abit tender again and has severe bloating on the night and gas(tmi) lol
    8dpo- tender breast, heartburn and again bloating.
    9dpo- tender breast, heart burn and vivid dreams
    10dpo- tender breast, vivid dreams and constipation.
    11dpo- same as 10dpo
    12dpo- same as 10dpo
    13dpo- did a frer test and had a very very faint positive. So did a clear blue digi and came up negative.
    14dpo- did another clear blue digi using fmu and came up pregnant 1-2 weeks and then did another frer and the line was still faint but darker than the day before
    15dpo- (today) did a cheapie test and could see a line but it was a squinter. Will test again in a few days. I'm feeling very wet down below. Keep checking if af has came but nothing.
    My last pregnancy was a chemical pregnancy so just trying to take each day as comes whilst driving myself crazy in the meantime. Just hoping this little bean sticks.

• imageCheapie after cbd and frer

imageimageTest at 14dpo

imageimageTest at 13dpo

• All sounds positive.  I'm due Af today according to my ferility app but no sign yet.  negative tests so far though.  I'm having the add ache but not AF pains.  I suspect I had some form of chemical pregnancy last month but no proof